Coming Back Home

you should listen to That's Me Right There ft. Kendrick Lamar by Jasmine V. Yes the girl who used to date Justin Bieber and was in the Baby video

\___________:::::::::::::::___________/
     It's been three weeks since my Dad died, living me in this big two story house in Sydeny, Australia, all alone. It wound be an understatement if I said I only missed him. I was daddy's little girl it was just me and him after my mom and him spilt.

     And well brother I haven't heard from them since I was 9 years old. They could be dead for all I know, I remember when my parents split my brother had told me, "Maya don't worry everything is going to be alright. I'm going to call you every night" And I toke him up on that promise. And sure enough he would call me every night. But, soon nights turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, until I never got a call from him.

      You're probably saying that maybe he got a new phone or something happened to him. But, I knew that wasn't it. I used to stalk him on social media and he was always on there. And soon after that I stop caring.

     And now that my dad has died he has shown his petty of having my dad die but that once mentioning me. In fact, when I need someone to stay with they called him and he was very friendly, and even said he was going to take me in but after a week of waiting and waiting for him her never showed up.

    And that's when they called my cousin or really my second cousin and he said yes. Those 3 more days I spent in that house hoping that he would actually take me in and pick me up from the airport were the scariest.

     So here I am, at the airport about to board my flight. I wave a bye to my caregiver for the past 2 months and blew a kiss to her little 4 year old daughter, who caught it and had a smile on her face. I turned around and gave the worker my ticket, ad he gave it back to me I toke one breath and entered the aeroplane. Hoping that I'm not disappointed again.
...................
     I've been on the plan for 15 mins now, and quite frankly I'm getting pretty bored. So I turned on my iPhone 4, yes I know I have upgraded on like 4 or 5 years, was I know, and plugged in my headphones. I put on my music on shuffle and the first song and last song I heat before I fall asleep is I'm Yours by Jason Marz.
.............
     It's currently, 9:57, and I can't go back to sleep.

     Soon after a flight attendant comes up to me and says here is your breakfast Madame. I be polite and say thank you. And then she lives.

     As soon as she leaves I start eating my croissants, turnovers and biscuit cookies, while thinking about David. Who is David you might ask. Well he is my dearest cousin who has said he would take me in.

     I start thinking about me going back home. Yes back home, Worcester is my home, I grew up there up until I was 11 years old and my dad decided to move to Australia. I remember how I used to love staying over David's and he would always have something planned for us, especially me since I was younger and more adorable.
     I was everyone's little girl.
..................
     All the sudden the pilot comes onto the intercom, and says "Good Morning, Bonjour. We have finally reached our destination. Welcome to Worcester we are about to land please buckle up your seat beat and be prepare for landing. "
...................
     A couple minutes later we landed and we are all unboarding the aeroplane.
     I go to the terminal slowly. As  I walk out I see a tall man, with a poster that said my name on it. But, when I passed by him, the person he was looking for was already with him. His fiancee, I assume.
     After a few minutes of searching I just decide to sit down and eat a granola bar. "That's it i knew no one was going to take me in. Nobody wants me", I said to myself. As I was throwing away the wrapper I here someone say my name. But I don't dare turn around, since it's probably not even me they are calling.
     Then when I go outside to get some fresh air, I hear someone's whisper in my ear and says, "the cookie monster is coming for you". I turn around wondering who this creep is, and was about to say something, until I here David's voice say, "still get scared easily, is see", and then he starts laughing.
     Ahhhhh, David always tries to be funny. I punch his arm and say, "hey, molester, what's up." By the time I finally my sentence I'm screaming. He decided on his part to left me up on the ground and spin me. After kicking him a few times he puts Me down and gives me a tight hug, were I can barely breathe and to the point that the scent of his cologne is my new air supply.
     When he realeases me he says, "you know I've missed you a lot. It hasn't been the same without you here. I had no one to bother and annoy. But now my baby girl is back. I'm so happy", and I whispered, but not back on good terms. He then pulls me until a hug and I say, "Let me go. People are looking at us. Like we are dating, and its weird." He lets go and says"sorry. But I would never like you in that way it's to nasty. You're my little munchkins." Then rubs and messes up my hair. I quickly fix him,  then follow him to his car.
..............
     We reaches his flat, and already I remember the days when we used to play outside. But the funny thing is, it was his mom's house. So I'm guessing after she died he decided to keep it.
     I run into the house and at all the pictures on the wall of me and my family.
     As soon as David stepped in....
\____________________________________/

Hey guys what's up. So I said I would put it up this week and I did. Yay. Today is Wednesday btw in North America at least. This chapter might seem different, but that's only because it is different. You see someone either reported or hacked my account, don't know why tho. Dumb people. And I never really wrote down the book or typed it anywhere but wattpad. So I couldn't just copy and paste it here. So I rewrote it. But this is the only chapter I rewrote. The other ones will not be rewritten. I am currently working on Chapter three so be ready. Yay. I'm 100% sure that I'll have it done by next week fully.
By my little marshmallows

-MARSHMALLOW

Umm hey guys what's up. I don't know if you guys have Twitter but I do. U can follow me if you want

@Mahomies4lifez
Also, I have a ugirl petition. For those who don't know what that is let me tell you
So Austin Mahone has this song called U. And doing the song his management picks a girl. And his fans, mahomies, refer to that girl as the ugirl. He takes her on stage and sings to her and gives her a stuff animal and kisses her on the cheek. Then he holds her and hugs her and he goes back stage with her and then with the doors to backstage look like there closing, he puts there heads together and turns he's head, to make it look like he is going to kiss her. Ahhhhhh ikr.
So if you guys want to,  y'all don't have to but I would appreciate it If, you Retweet (RT) my u girl PETITION to be the first Miami u girl.

https://twitter.com/mahomies4lifez/status/567689310091374592

^
|
|
|
That is the link. Or quite simply, you can just search up @mahomies4lifez then the link will be in my bio.
Thank you in advance for all that participate, I appreciate it so much. I love Austin so much. And he is my King.

If you guys want me to RT sometime for y'all just ask me on Twitter. If you have any questions about this book or anything, ask me on Twitter. Want to pitch in an idea for the book ask Me on Twitter. I'm on there 24/7