New friend

I heard Anna calling my name.

"I'm coming Anna!" I yelled walking down stairs.

"What are you doing still in your pj's?!" Anna asked

"It's Sunday." I said

"It's Monday." she said

"Oh no!" I said running upstairs. I grabbed a black shirt, my teal jacket, white skinny jeans, and white converse that went to my ankle. I zipped my jacket up and headed into the cold winter day Anna next to me.

"Grabbed you breakfast." Anna said. I smiled.

"Thanks."

"How's my hair?"i said realizing I didn't brush it. Anna stated fixing my hair.

"Perfect." she said smiling. I touched my hair I felt a braid. the bus came and Anna and I went to school.

Anna went to freshman homeroom while I went to junior homeroom.

After class I was heading to my locker when someone tripped me. I looked up and saw Jack Frost. His white hair messy. I saw his Batman hoddie and jeans.

"Did you fall Summers?" Jack asked with hate in his voice. I got up and looked at him coldly.

"No Frost, I was laying on the floor because it's so damn comfy." I said walking away. when I arrived to my locker I saw my best friend, Wendy.

"Hey Wendy." I said

"Hey Elsa." she said waving. I opened my locker and grabbed my books.

"I have a boy friend." Wendy said fastly

"What?!" I yelled but not too loud.

"His name is Peter." She said smiling.

"Love." I said disgusted.

I walked to my next class.

'Students we will start a program to help with our schools bully problem. Every student will receive a phone number you will text that number and your 'buddy' will reply. You will not tell them your name or anything that could lead them to you. You will talk for at least 30 minutes. At the end of the year you and your buddy will meet.' I read the paper that was tapped to everyone's desk.

'That's not a bad idea.' I thought to myself.

---end of the day---

I received the number and put it in my phone. I was walking home when I saw him. I walked past him hoping he wouldn't see me.

So much for hope.

He tripped my and I fell on the sidewalk. I got up and walked away.

When I got home I texted to the number.

'Hey' -E

'Do we really have to do this'-?

'Yes' -E

'Fine'-?

'What's your favorite color' -?

'Cyan'-E

'Dark blue'-?

'Favorite movie' -E

'Don't like movies'-?

'Well we have one thing in common'-E

'Your funny' -?

We ended up talking for an hour.

'It's been an hour'-E

'Well I guess we'll talk tomorrow?'-?

'Okay'-E

I did my homework and then went to Anna's room.

"Hey Anna." I said sitting on her bed.

"Hey Els."

"Your still talking to your buddy?" I asked

"What time is it?" she asked

"5:30." I said

"Crap!" she typed something on her phone then grabbed her books and started her homework.

Yay first chapter!