The original

"I can't believe this is happening.."

"I'm sorry, but it's not working out, I'm not feeling it anymore, I think it's time for us to move on.."

".... Well, I can't force you to stay."

"No.. but listen, I still want to be friends though. I really don't want to ruin our friendship. "

"I-I.. I'll need some time.."

"Yeah, of course. I'm here whenever you're ready.."

"Ok."

"I'll see you around."

"....."

"Bye, Aves."

So I sat there. For what felt like hours, with tears constantly flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall fully supplied. Replaying the conversation in my head over and over checking and double checking that it actually happened. It did. He broke up with me. It's over. 2 years worth of my life, the best 2 years of my life, gone. Down the drain and out into the sewer. Never to be brought up again. So I left, and I never looked back. I haven't been inside that café or down that street in 3 months. Every time I think about it my heart aches. I miss him so much and I have yet to return his calls or texts. But I don't want to be his friend. I want to be his girlfriend again. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to sit and cry for an hour every Saturday night at 7:38 when he dumped me. I can't do it anymore. I won't. I'm going to get him back. I have to. He was my smile, my midnight text. My light at the end of the tunnel. My laughter in my darkest times. He was the one for me. 2 years. And he just let it go. This isn't FROZEN. I'm going to have him back by the end of next month. In the new year he will be with me again, where he belongs. But I just need a  plan..