Welcome! Read this first!

Okay I wrote this one part while listening to it^^^... sorry in advance if everything sounds weird, I wrote most of this while my eyes were closed. The song btw is Momotaro by WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA!

ALRIGHT! Welcome to The Sorcerer & His Lycan. Thank you for giving it a try since this is a project I'm doing for my step brother and his fiancé. Those two are cute as hell by the way! Now a little background information for the two lovebirds, then I'll actually put who's playing who from the land of reality. Alright? Alright cool.

Xavier Jaxon Black-Moon:

Age: 16 in the beginning and a time skip to when he's 17.

Academy Year: Junior in high school next year he'll be a Senior, lucky bastard...

Height: 6'7, sooooo tall man.

Life background: Xavier was born and raised in his pack by his parents who aren't your everyday parents, but he accepted everything that surrounded him gracefully. He's a bit of a jackass to people he has no feelings towards and is a master manipulator but he reigns that... sadistic side in when around his family and friends. He's clever and very, very smart, he and his twin could go into college right now but he's afraid he'll fail the college surpass test while his twin would ace it without batting a eye. Sometimes he can be a bit naïve, but when did it ever hurt him? Psh, this boy never gets in bad altercations unless someone says something about Zander his twin or his family and friends in general. But he is known for going through girls like butter, but that stopped when he met him.

Hades Serafino Martinez:

Age: 16 when him and Xavier meets but is 17 in November, Scorpio anyone?

Academy Year: Junior like Xavier but takes some sophomore classes due to some misunderstandings.

Height: 6'3 leaning towards 6'4, tall people I swear.

Life background: Hades is very different from your everyday teenage just like Xavier, but even his differentness beats Xavier's. Hades is in a very weird predicament, his foster family doesn't know his serious problems and pushes all his buttons in the wrong order. One time he almost lost something dare to him since he got really, really, mad at his foster family. But luckily he encountered his biological cousin one day in school so now he has a place to stay when he wants to get away from his psycho foster family, he balances his life around three factors. Xavier, food, and laughter. Oh wait, there's one more. His deal. He breaks his side of the deal? He's gone with the wind and the world they know as Earth would become a living, breathing, hell.

{Hope you liked my infomercial. XD}

The Real Characters in Reality:

Xavier Logan Moon:

Age: 21

Profession/School: He's a barista at his university local café for everyone, he's also a Sophomore in uni studying for Psychology.

Height: 6'7

Relation to me the author: My best friend since I was 12 and he was 17, we really haven't been best friends long but man he's like my brother.

Background: Riva is a simple dude, but like his character Xavier... he gives you shit if you have no say in his life, and will manipulate the shit of out you one way or another he'll get what he wants from you. But unlike his character, Riva isn't a hoe. Lmfao that was weird to type for some reason. Riva grew up in the north of LA in a fancy mansion with loving parents, but recently some stuff has happened in family paradise so his family is separated. He was actually straight before he met Shawn and I think this is the cutest thing in history! It's like my favourite type of wattpad book has come to life!

Shawn Ryan Winter-Quinzel:

Age: 18

School: Going into university next year but a senior in high school right now.

Height: 6'1 leaning towards 6'2

Relation to me the author: My lovely older step-brother! This guy may be my step brother but I wish he was my biological, he is sooooo like me! {Yes I'm younger than him}

Background: Shawnee boy is the second youngest child out of 14 children. Two sets of boy triplets, which he is apart of, and two sets of boy twins. And 4 single girls, yeah don't think too much about it. Shawn is a sassy little fucker like his character Hades, I think if he could get another name it would be Damon or Hades. I swear sometimes the guy has a death wish with all his sass and hostility. He's a polyamorous bisexual but I swear that changed once he saw Xavier, he actually did change a lot for the better after meeting Riva. I don't know, and highly doubt it, if he purposefully changed himself for Riva he's number one motto is:

"If they can't love you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best."

I whole-heartedly follow his motto and always remain myself around everyone, even my parents and family. Shawn is such a sweetheart when he's happy and carefree, but a total jackass when he's pissed or annoyed. Ladies he's worst then us on our bad days, yikes.

But once again! Thank you so, so, so, so, sooooo! Much for giving this little project of mine a go. I really appreciate it, and by the way this is my first bxb book so no hate if you don't like it. If you don't then the door is ----> *imagine a door here* that way. But love you guys!

Ci vediamo più 'tardi! (See you later!),

Angie<3