friendship and the weird things that come with it

Story summary in case you didn't read it:

(PS I highly suggest your settings is "scrolling" when reading the story if you're on a phone <3)

The au protector and destroyer have been slowly but surely getting along more. Sure they had their occasional little fights, and they still stayed loyal to their jobs. But, many would agree things were getting better. Ink, wasn't working as much to oppose the other and the same was for error. Along with that error was starting to even gradually get better when it came to his extreme fear for any sort of physical contact.

Things within the multiverse were going along quite well. Even core frisk had a sort of hope that the seemingly endless war between the two monsters would finally come to an end within time.

Many problems have to be overcomed first of course before that would happen.

And the world was filled with much more than just a handful of problems.

--------

Disgusting...

Everything about the place error currently was in screamed bloody mistake.

Everything was so bright- so different from the original universe that if error hadn't known better he would have sworn that he was someplace completely outside of the multiverse itself. The monsters down here didn't even seem to mind the fact they couldn't go up to the surface. If they did then, they did one hell of a job making it apparent.

There was a lot of contradictory things. Like for one how the hell does it manage to be so blindingly bright when they were in the underground? When error first arrived he initially thought the creator decided to fuck with logic and have a sun placed in the underground too. Apparently he was wrong (thank god for that actually.) but it didn't change the fact that there were many things in this particular au he really had to question. Like how the actual fuck did toriel get a sun tan and why? What even was the purpose behind that? How were the monsters getting all of these things? WHERE WAS ALL THIS FUCKING SAND COMING FROM?! He was PRETTY damn sure that sand was the last thing needed here.

Error could have destroyed this place long ago. Eradicate the pathetic excuse for an au and then head back to his anti void where he could go back to fixing his puppet. Too bad that seemed impossible right now, especially with the stupid au protector being right there standing next to him. In fact the annoying bastard was his only reason for even traveling here in the first place.

What a pain in the ass the other truly was...

They had been standing in the same damn spot for a while now. No words were exchanged at all as error watched ink look around their surroundings. Nothing but pure amazement and wonder settled on his face. If error looked hard enough, he could just about see the glint in his eyes. It was stupid, this place was stupid.

Oh, he just couldn't wait for the protector to leave, so he could be rid of everything. It was beyond him how the rainbow bastard could even begin to love such a stupid and pointless au like this one.

Then again he was the biggest idiot he had ever met.

Had a dumb crowd of idiots to follow behind him and everything

No- everyone was just blind and stupid.

Nobody could ever see things his way. Not that he particularly cared. It was just annoying having practically everyone nagging him or preventing him from taking out the trash within the multiverse.

"hey error?" Ink glanced over in his direction with that dreadful look on his face that meant he had some sort of awful idea in mind. He narrowed his eyes at ink and stiffened up, watching the au protector cautiously. Sometimes he wished Ink would just stay quiet. Nothing but words of nonsense come out of that mouth of his. Made it all too tempting to completely ignore him.