Janis Heidi Sarkisian

Sexuality: Gay, I guess..... I can't see her with a boy, let's put it that way.
Nicknames: Jan (Cady and Damian), J (Cady, Damian when they were kids), Janny (Damian in serious situations), JanJan (Damian when he's teasing her or when she's very upset), Bunny (Damian when she needs caring for).
Parents: Separated, lives with her mom, still speaks to her dad sometimes.
Dream job: Artist, but anything that pays well, so that those she loves can live happily.
Hobbies: Painting, drawing, fangirling over celebs, watching TV and films, nail art.
Fears: Anything medical, especially needles, blood, spiders, thunderstorms.
Likes: Music, bands, routine. Animals, especially small fluffy ones and pretty trinkets, which she is scared she'll break. 
Dislikes: The past coming back to haunt her, advice whether good or bad, cruelty of any kind (she's vegetarian), unexpected changes, being ignored, parties, asking for help, injustice, violence, conformity.
Favourite food: Pizza (or hot chocolate)
Favourite season: Spring.
Favourite colour: Lilac (she won't admit it).
Scent: Popcorn (reminds her of Damian and horror movies).
Bedroom: Dark purples and blacks, ensuite bathroom, TV, desk, closet.

Favourite music: Damian has introduced her to musicals and she secretly loves Mamma Mia and will often find herself humming along, AC/DC, MCR, The Beatles, her and Damian both love Hakuna Matata from the lion king (she'll play Timon).
Favourite animal: Fox.
Favourite quote: Don't believe everything you think.
Favourite movies: The ones that she would watch with Damian; Grease, The Wizard of Oz, Mamma Mia and the sequel.
Favourite weather: Sunny, but not too hot that she'll melt in her jacket.
Romantic: Scared to get a crush and wouldn't pursue it. If dating, she would constantly call the partner cute, hug them and buy them gifts.
Best thing in life: Damian (although Cady is coming pretty close).
Worst thing: Anxiety.
Dream outfit: Colour, but she doesn't have the confidence and short sleeves without her jacket. 
Halloween costume: Generally a movie character or something scary that requires her and Damian's makeup ability. Her favourite to date was Wednesday Addams. 
Extra: More sensitive than she seems, reliable and loyal.