How To Be Positive

• Be aware of what you say. It's ok to have "no filter" and be real once a while but at least watch what you say and see if it has a positive impact or something that isn't negative.

• Stop posting those relatable sad memes and twitter posts. The more you incorporate yourself and associate yourself with depressing things, the more you'll continue to think of them. In order to be positive, you have to have a positive mindset. Detach from the sad memes and the constant complaining.

• Always find the best solutions. Analyze your situation and always goes for what's best and right. That's finding the good in life. This is something you can train yourself to do.

• Don't complain. The more you say bad things, the more it's going to be on your mind. When you think bad thoughts like doubting yourself, self depreciation or criticizing people, those thoughts affect who you are. Don't let complaining become one of your bad habits. (Complaining can sometimes be okay and doesn't apply to everything because I know it's hard to keep all that negativity bottled up. Just don't complain about the really small things.)

• Don't let yourself fall into negativity. Drama, jealously, all those hectic emotions are things you don't want to fall into. Don't surround yourself with that bad energy..

• Being positive is more than just mindset. It also includes body language and mannerisms. Smile, do something that makes you active so you naturally present yourself in a lively way. Find ways to be happy.

• Learn how to control your emotions and start by telling yourself you will not be into drama, jealous, etc. Self control is key to developing a positive mindset. (Just like being aware of what you say)

• Surround yourself with positive people. You are the people you hang out with. That's why you often see a group of friends who seem similar in the way the talk, the way the act and etc. Basically you are more likely to become the people you hang around with so stay away from bad influencers. But don't forget to be your authentic self while surrounding yourself with other people.

• Recognize your talents. Reflect on the good in you. By accepting yourself and allowing yourself to feel natural about who you are it makes us more comfortable in our lives. They say if you know yourself, you are able to find good in others. Self acceptance allows us to be more positive towards ourselves so don't feel bad for seeing that in yourself.

• Our body reflects our soul and mind. All are one and connected. If you have a sad soul, it can reflect upon your health and appearance (some are just better at hiding it). It's important that your body language shows that you're friendly, open or confident. It kind of forces ourselves in a healthy way to make our minds just like how we act. So don't cross your arms or put your hands in your pockets. Instead focus on keeping your posture straight and be sure to smile once and a while.

Other habits to adapt:
• Listen to music with good lyrics
• Always find something good to say in a situation or say something in a nice way
• Surround yourself with bright colors
• Have fun and let yourself enjoy things

So go out there and spread that positive aura and later, it will show onto others.