New School, New Surprises

Valerie’s P.O.V

“Alright! I’m off!” I yelled to my already empty apartment. Today was my first day at Ouran Academy and I couldn’t even hide my excitement. This was also my first time going to such an elite school it was a completely new world.

“Valerie it’s so early where are you going?” My landlord asked me in surprise.

“It’s my first day at Ouran Academy! Remember I told you all about!” I smile wide trying to calm myself from my excitement. She thought for a moment and then nodded happily,” Have a nice day!” I say the same to her and start speed walking to my new school. I started some-what in between the school year due to them sending my accepted scholarship late. But, I’m fine with it I mean look how expensive and beautiful this school looks!

“I can’t wait to see what this school has to offer me!” I smile running up to the building.

If only I had turned away from that school that day.

. . .

“Everyone, we received have a new student today: would you like to introduce yourself?” The male teacher cued me.

“H-Hello! My name is Valerie May it’s nice to meet all of you. Let’s all have a great year together.” I smiled and giggled a bit.

“Tell us a bit about yourself.”

“O-oh.. um.. well I started singing when I was a kid and I’m pretty good if I say so myself.” The smile I showed them was a little bit cockier than I meant it to be but it was true what I said. When I was young my mother used to be able to sing very beautifully. She was also very kind and when she did sing everything seem to become quiet as if everyone was taking in her soothing voice. I always wanted to be able to sing just like her and get people into the song and my voice.

“Really? Would you mine singing us a small part of a song? We don’t get many singers at Ouran.” The teacher asked while leaning against his desk.

“Eh? Oh sure I guess. But, I would have to put on some music..” I say starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach. The teacher nods and I take out my iPod and pick a random song.

You would think that I could find a simply song.

A photo graph of mine.

To show this public eye what I have to offer~

I may not had a PHD or speak in Eloquence Philosophy!

I’m nothing more than simple me you’ll see~!

What I am trying to say-hey-ay

I’m just a babe in so many ways!

I’m still growing, still stretchin’, still breaking in these new shoes

Looking for a way to make a mark of me own~

I’m just a spring chick, wet behind the ears.

It a part of life so there’s no need to fear.

These growing pains that I’m going through!

Mostly everyone was looking at me with astonishing faces... I wouldn’t blame them though. When’s the last time you see a girl with dark blue hair and teal eyes: singing like she owned the place? I walk to my seat and the class continued.

“Psst... Hey!” I hear a whisper from my right. I look over to a boy with black hair and blue eyes. He smiles and continues,” I just wanted to say you have a really good voice.” My eyes widen from his comment but I just show him my biggest closed eyed smile.

“Thanks!” I open my eyes to see the boy with a surprised expression on his face with a hint of blush. He covered his eyes with his hair and smiles shyly,”W-welcome..”

. . .

“Ah~ Finally it’s time for my choir class.” I sighed happily. At the time I had forgotten my schedule at home and my house was too far to just go back and get it so I just decided to ask someone. I started wandering but then decided to ask a set of twins.

“Hi! Do you guys mine telling me where the music room is?” I asked smiling. They looked at me then at each other with a impish smile.

“Of course! Follow us.” They begin to walk fast and I trail behind. I look up to see a room called music room 3. When they open the door rose peddles begin to cover our face mixed in with a white, bright light.

“Welcome~!”

“E-eh?!”

(Here it is guys! My new story.. I'm 3 weeks late ; - ; let's just say my mother doesn't like when I go on my computer late at night to write my stories -_- Anyways! The updating system will be the same as when I was writing The Love We Etched :) I'll see you next chapter~)