Prologue

***Warning : This part contains taboo language and abusing***

"I love you." Louis nuzzled his face into Harry's bare chest which still had a hint of sweat from their past events.

"I love you too, my boobear." Harry wiped Louis' sweaty fringe out of his forehead and looked into his love's blue eyes before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Soon enough, Louis is drifting off to sleep where he dreamt about a day that doesn't end with Harry slapping him across the face and then making love to him to apologize for everything he never means to do to Louis. 

Harry's green eyes stayed wide awake as he thought about the events of the day. He couldn't fall asleep with how much guilty he's feeling.

He doesn't mean anything he ever does to Louis. He knew what is wrong with him and he has been seeking help for the things going wrong but nothing seems to work lately. He made sure to take the pills his therapist prescribed everyday but his issues doesn't seem to stay controlled.

"I'm sorry, Lou. You know that I don't mean anything I ever did to you." Harry whispered as he ran his fingers through his sleeping boyfriend's chestnut hair. He let out a sigh before slowly detaching Louis' body from himself and getting out of their bed.

The green eyed boy walked over to the large window which gave the view of the endless woods behind their house. He sat his naked body on the windowsill and ran his fingers through his untamed curly locks. Soon, the flashbacks started playing in front of his eyes.

"Harry, please!"

"Shut the fuck up, you little whore! You fucked your best friend, didn't you? Didn't you?" Harry screamed to a trembling Louis' face.

"No, Harry, no. I'm only yours. Liam is my best friend. I can't even think about doing su-" Louis was cut off by a harsh slap across his already red cheeks. He stumbled back while caressing the side of his face and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"You are a slut! I'm so fed up of you, you useless whore!" Harry's hand reached out and his fingers ruthlessly fisted some of Louis' hair. Louis let out a cry of pain but it soon turned into pleas and cries when Harry started slapping his face mercilessly.

"N-no, no, please, Harry, please. Harry! Harry! N-no, no, no."

Harry didn't let go of his boyfriend until his senseless mind calmed down a bit but when he did, Louis fell to the ground with a loud sob echoing through their cozy little home.

Harry stood there with his fists clenched as he watched the love of his life break apart on the floor of their living room. The only sounds around them were Harry's ragged breaths and Louis' loud sobs. The curly haired boy's fists slowly started unclenching as some senses started kicking themselves into Harry's once clouded mind.

He couldn't believe he did it again.

Harry didn't know that he was crying until a cold tear drop landed on his bare thigh. He looked down and found a blurred vision of the teardrop which sat there glistening by the little light coming from the moon.

It didn't take Harry even a millisecond to break apart, crying against his bent knees. He knew he's gonna wake up his beautiful angel if he kept on crying this loud but he just can't get the tears to stop!

Louis shot off the bed at the sound of cries he's so familiar with. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room when his vision got clear. That's when he saw the figure of his boyfriend on the windowsill. He let out a sigh at the sight and got off the bed before limping over to his love without daring to make a sound.

Once next to the curly haired lad, he slowly placed his hand on his bare back making Harry jump.

"Sh... It's alright. It's just me." Louis whispered and wrapped his arms around Harry's hunched down shoulders. Harry leaned his head against Louis' chest and kept on sobbing out his worries.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to."

"I know that you didn't, babe. I know that. Let's just go and meet your therapist tomorrow, yeah? I'll try to get an appointment for you." Louis ran his hands up and down on Harry's bicep.

"But I made sure to take the meds, Lou. Even you saw that every morning!" Louis could tell Harry was starting to get angry which has never ended in a good way.

"I know, love and you are doing your best. I can see that. I believe in you. If I don't I wouldn't be here cuddling you n-"

"Don't say that!" Harry demanded making Louis' heart race in fear.

"Oh, alright. Sorry but I believe in you, baby." Louis made sure to not show any sign of being afraid of his boyfriend because it'll only make Harry cry more.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

****

I... Gosh, I already feel like I'm gonna cry throughout this book. 

WARNINGS :

- As mentioned in the description, this book may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- I'm telling you again. THIS BOOK CONTAINS AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. 

- Anger issues/ Schizophrenia/ Depression

- Suicide (I'll put warnings)

- boyxboy/gay content (if you don't know who Larry is.)

- #Louisistoogoodforthisworld

- NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend with these mental disorders and he's not like Harry." I write something for a reason. Every behavior of Harry points out a symptom of mental issues talked in this. Plus, everyone is different. It's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk.

- This is no place to be rude. So if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way. I write this story only to make people aware of things that happen around them in this society and I do NOT expect any hate thrown in my way for this.

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cause NO BEING RUDE. (:

And, this is how the boys look in the book. 

Harry: 

Louis:

Finally, I love y'all, my baby potatoes! Happy reading! (: xxx

- Ash