Chapter One: This is my life.

" Hey Lucas, come get dinner with us!"
" You guys go ahead, I'm not hungry."
" Okay, whatever you say." Cyrus closed my door. We had just posted a video, and I had to see the comments. I don't know why, I know they're just going to hurt. But I have to see them. I just have too. I hear the car driving away, and pull out my laptop. The video was posted a couple of hours ago, but already the comments are blowing up.
(Please note these are made up usernames. It's just more creative. I apologize if you know someone with this username)

DixieQueen24: Wow, Lucas is really ugly.
Mr.Amazing: Why can't Lucas be like Marcus?
FloridaSurfer: The straight hair one sounds stupid.

The tears streak down my cheek. They all say about the same thing. That I'm not enough. That I'm not like Marcus. They're right of course, and that's what hurts the most. I close the computer, and walk to the bathroom. Taking the razor, I make one cut. The blood seeps down the drain. I cut 2 more times before I stop. These were nice comments for me. I clean up the blood and wrap my cuts up. Leaving the bathroom, I flop onto my bed, before falling asleep. I know I'm just going to do it again tomorrow. Oh well. This is life.