jaegone

for the past three months, ever since they have been living together, jaehyun was the one who paid off the group's bills and taxes. he provided money to send the kids off to school and was the reason why there weren't 18 complete retards fucking around in town. yeah, maybe they did it anyways (usually in the walmart parking lot) but at least most of the time they fucked around in a house where nobody would call the cops on them.

now was actually the perfect situation to call the cops, but these 17 fuckheads were laughing their actual asses off.

jaehyun has gone missing. he usually left early in the morning to go to work at his really boring desk job but around 4 or 5 pm is when he'd be back. currently it was 10 pm on a friday and the fuckheads were awake. on fridays jaehyun always came a little bit earlier, probably to actually get a little bit of sleep before hoe hours began.

"jaehyun?? more like JAEGONE!!" sophia fucking yelled, the neighbor's lights turning on, obviously woken up from the unnecessary screaming. the rest of the fuckheads began laughing hella loud. no way in hell were the neighbors going to sleep tonight. it was jaehyun's fault, nobody's there to control them.

"BAKAKAKAKKAKA BACHOOOO KYEEEEESKOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" roblo shouted at the top of his gay lungs. "crazy that i asked this kid on roblox if he's seen jaehyun, and he said that he saw his name on the news for going to prison for snorting drugs."

"crazy that that kid was me," tehya replied, chucking her phone at roblo. the rectangle hit roblo dead on his nose and he began bleeding.

mark licked her lips, a tent forming in her pants from the big ass boner that was being created. mark was transgender. mark wanted to be a girl, but was too lazy to come up with a new name. mark is a disappointing transgender with weird turn ons.

"what the actual f u c k tehya," roblo yelled, holding his nose as he dashed to the bathroom. mark licked her lips again and left the living room, following roblo to the bathroom. nobody questioned it. mark did that a lot, leaving the room during a conversation at random times. he's retarded.

"wait, jaehyun got arrested for snorting up some crack?" ilene asked. ilene was the only one who actually felt concerned, along with cleo and doyoung.

"haha what a fucking retard," nana commented.

"this group is crackhead culture and crackhead culture only so what else do y'all expect," lucas shouted from the other room with that yeehaw southern accent. lately lucas has been an angsty teenager who always wants to be alone. nobody gives a fuck.

"okay guys please shut the fuck up-" cleo began, but was r u d e l y interrupted by sophia.

"pLeASE ShuT THe FuCK uP SO i CaN CoME uP WiTh A PLoT!!" sophia said, referencing to that time when they all first met and cleo was t r i g g e r e d

cleo yeeted a guitar at sophia and continued.

"me, ilene, and nana are gonna get a job because we're the only adults in this house. since jaehyun is now jaegone we'll provide your fucking flat asses."

at that fucking moment rhy busted in with her big ass hoops and $17 mildliners.

"i want butt implants bitchezzzzzzz," she said in the thottiest voice you could think of. little did she know....