t w e l v e

Eun Ae woke up earlier than Renjun, pain pricking at her body 

lying was the one thing Eun Ae hated, she accepted anything but alteration of truth, she believed in transparency, either you say the truth or say nothing at all. 

Jeno and Lina were getting married, so why did Renjun find the reason to lie, Eun Ae was understanding, she would understand. 

She freshens up and pins her hair back, taking her work essentials, she starts walking out and sprinted when the room door opened indicating Renjun was awake. 

-

Renjun woke up with the worst headache ever, he looked to his side to see Eun Ae but she wasn't there so he wore their matching bear slippers and walked out, hoping she'd be there. 

but she wasn't, instead the main door clicked, she had already left. 

Renjun takes a glass of water and sits, trying to recall what had happened. 

Lina called him over for a few drink as she broke the news of her marriage. 

Lina and Renjun had a few drinks and he may have gotten carried away, Eun Ae had tight restrictions towards alcohol, so when Renjun got the chance, he may have crossed the line 

Renjun took his last sip of water and gasped, loud, as he remembered what he had done. 

he had openly accused Eun Ae of something absurd and he was a bitch about it. 

His phone starts ringing and he quickly rushes to his room to see the contact, 'big man' displayed, his boss. 

Where are you Renjun? the sales meeting starts in five! " He screamed as Renjun wanted to just die then and there. 

barging into the meeting hall, all eyes were on Renjun and if you thought it couldn't get worse than that, it did.

Renjun dropped his papers and his glasses toppled to his nose bridge, his face heated due to the embarrassment. 

His boss looks at him and sighs,"Sit down Renjun and please don't be late" he said, right in front of everyone, Renjun wanted nothing but the earth to swallow him. 

Don't drink kids.

A/n: I'm editing the book and the comments under "dont drink kids" is so funny, I don't even want to edit it.