Rinna's Life.

My name is Rinna FresherMint. I'm a normal teen school girl who goes to school everyday, Likes to go shopping, you know, normal girly stuff. And this is the story about how I got this little book to write in; a dairy.
It was a normal day for me, the sun was shining, my friends were talking, it was pretty nice. I walked home today, I normally ride the bus. But I wanted to walk home for a while. I finally reach at my house, I knock on the door Open the door. As I walk in the door And close it, I found my little sister, Abigail, standing Infront of the door with her arms crossed. "So, where is it?" She asked. "... Where's what??" I answered, "You know what! The money to but me the pink unicorn toy!!" Abigail said. I sigh, as I take my 40$ dollars out and I gave it all to Abigail; "Thank you!!" She said and she went upstairs. At first I was okay, but now I was upset I wanted to save that money for some new clothes that was in the store, now I have 20$ left which means that I could buy some sour candy. "This sucks." I pouted and I sit on the sofa.

I heard some key noise at the door, I could tell that was my parents. As they walked into the door, my mother was holding a pink and white dairy, "Hey mom, Hey dad.." I greeted to them. "Hi darling! How was your day?" My mother asked, "It was..okay. what are you holding on your hand?" I looked at the pink and white dairy. There was a pause of slience. Until my father said something. "Oh, we brought you a dairy!" "For what??" "For you to write in!" My mother said to me. "..Mom, Dad, you know that I'm not that type of person who writes about random things, besides, what happens if someone steal it?" I said, "You don't have to bring it to school Rinna, also; this dairy is just for writing small things, not big things unless you want it  like that." I stay slient, Should I even keep the dairy..? "Hm..okay, okay, I will keep it." I finally said, "Good! Make sure that you take good care of it, okay?" My mom said. "Yeah, yeah, i know. I won't break it this time, promise." I said as grab the dairy and walked to my room.