It's Not Your Fault

Title: It's Not Your Fault

Created By: Me

Written By: Me

Summary: Peter goes on a field trip to Stark Tower and Tony proves that he not only knows Peter but is Peter's dad. And Flash didn't say anything. (Which is like a ticking time bomb.) When they get back to school Flash hurts Peter and when Tony is alerted, he goes out to find him.

Peter's POV

It's the dreaded day. The day the decathlon team takes a field trip to Stark Tower. I didn't even get a say in where we were going. I wanted to get in more patrol time. I cursed at myself as I got on the bus and sat next to Ned. I could tell by the way his eyes were sparkling and how fast his mouth was moving that he was really excited and was talking a mile a minute. But I couldn't hear him. I was too busy dreading what an awful field trip this was gonna be. I know Mr. Stark. He would never give up such an obvious opportunity to embarrass me.

Suddenly, the bus stopped and we all exited out of the bus and into the ginormous lobby. Everyone was looking around like it was the most beautiful thing that they had ever seen but it wasn't that exciting. Well, I live here so...kind of understandable. I've been living here for a couple months now and I know this place inside and out.

An intern that I recognized as Kim Cosgo, came over and talked to Mr. Harrington before handing out badges and saying "Hello Mr. Harrington's class and welcome to Stark Tower! My name is Kim and I will be your tour guide today! Put these on and make sure that they're visible at all times." She turned and looked at me and I could tell she was about to say something but before she could I looked at her with a pleading expression. Luckily she closed her mouth and continued past me.

We all quickly shuffled through security. "Good thing I told F.R.I.D.A.Y not to announce me in advance." I mumbled to myself with a small, triumphant smile. Although Flash kept teasing me about it, but I can deal with that. We walked around the lower levels, me following with a bored expression glued on my face. Finally we went the cafeteria for lunch and I sat with Ned and MJ, quietly eating my sandwich. I was about to get up and throw my trash away when I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard Flash say "So are you finally gonna confess Parker?" I just ignored him and shrugged his hand off before throwing away my trash and sitting back down.

I could tell he was going to say something else when we suddenly heard the elevator ding and out walked the owner of the building himself. Everyone's (Except my) jaw dropped as they watched him cross the cafeteria and walk over to the coffee machine before he turned towards us. "Who are you?" he asked, obviously confused as to why there were a bunch if teenagers in his building.

"We...we're the...the Midtown High Decathlon team. We came for...a...a tour." Mr. Harrington said nervously. Mr. Stark eyes widened before a wide grin spread across his face. I quickly hid behind Ned and MJ as he scanned the room and said "Peter?! Are you here?!" Everyone's eyes widened (Especially Flash's.) and they all turned towards me. Mr. Stark walked over to us and looked around Ned and MJ. "You know, if you were trying to hide then you're not very good at it." I sighed and came out from behind them, looking at the floor. "Hello Mr. Stark."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and ruffled my hair. "Oh, come on Mr. Stark! Cut it out!" Mr. Stark started laughing and I looked at him. "Kid, I told you to call me Tony, yeah?" I nodded. "And why didn't you tell me that you were coming here on a field trip?" I rolled my eyes and looked at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Because I knew that you would embarrass me if you did." He put his hand to his heart making an offended expression. "Does that really seem like something that I woul- you know what? Never mind because that is something that I would absolutely do." Me and him started laughing until our happy moment was suddenly interrupted by...

Guess who...Flash. (Of course!) "Mr. Stark, I think that I would be a great intern!" Mr. Stark turned towards him with a bored expression. "And why is that?" I paled at what he said next. "Well if you let Penis in then it can't be that hard." Mr. Starks face turned red in anger. "What did you just call him?" Flash paled. "Mr. Stark-" But before I could finish Mr. Stark cut me off. "If you ever insult my son again, I will not hesitate to do something about it." Then he turned to me and his eyes softened. I have to go, but I'll see you later kiddo." I waved as he walked out of the cafeteria.

"Well, that took up the rest of our time." Kim said so we all left the building and got back on the bus. The entire time Flash didn't say a thing. And that worried me. When we finally reached school I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my bag. But right when I closed my locker, I felt a sharp pain in my ribs and I bent over, holding my chest. Then I felt a kick to my stomach and I fell forward in pain trying to catch my breath. I felt someone grab the hood of my sweater and drag me off.

It may have only been a minute or two but it felt like an eternity to me until we finally reached our destination. I looked around and my heart pump with fear. before I could do anything I felt myself bouncing down the stairs. I could hear the crunches of my bones and then my head ricocheted painfully against the floor when I reached the bottom. I could feel the blood running from my mouth and from my nose. I know who did this. there is only one person who hates me enough to do this. (Can you guess who?) Flash. (Ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!) I could feel my consciousness leaving me. As soon as I was sure that Flash was gone I said "Karen...contact...F.R.I.D.A.Y..." Then I lost consciousness.

Tony's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and waiting for Peter to come home when F.R.I.D.A.Y said "Mr. Stark, Peter seems to have been severely injured." I felt my heart drop. "What's wrong?!" I asked. "He seems to have broken two ribs, his right leg, as well as having a bleeding head injury, concussion, nosebleed, and is now unconscious." My eyes widened. "Where is he?!"

"At the school Mr. Stark." I hurried to the window and changed into my Ironman suit and flew off towards the school. When I got there I ran through the doors and past the extremely surprised secretary looking all over for him. Finally I came to a set of stairs and I got a bad feeling about it. I looked down and what I saw made my heart break. I saw Peter, laying in his own blood at the bottom of the stairs. i rushed down and picked him up as gently as possible before flying back to the tower. When I got there I got Peter cleaned up and bandaged before putting him in his bed to rest.. I sat on the on the edge of his bed, masterfully formulating a plan in my head to kill the 'soon to be dead' person who did this to his son.

The End.

I hoped you like it and I would just like to warn you that I am a very lazy person so I update very randomly. So if you want to read this book or any other books of mine then I hope you have other books to read in the mean time or that you are very patient.

Thank you for reading and see you next time! Bye!!!