Chapter

(If this fanfic is like 5k words sHiT bruh)

It was just a normal day, with the sun shining down upon Berlin. However, what's in concern is the Bunker over there. Yeah, it was normal over there too. Hitler ranting as usual, Fegelein pulling antics on people, and Krebs and Burgdorf kissing are normal.. wait. Krebs and Burgdorf kissing? This could be an interesting one, but wait, there's more. For Krebs and Burgdorf appear to be crossdressing, lips melting like a couple of ice cubes. It appeared that Krebs was wearing a maid dress, and Burgdorf a Japanese schoolgirl outfit. It's a real head-scratcher what the reason was.

They intensely stared at each other, pupils dilating past both Krebs and Burgdorf's blue irises, two of which were icy, the others an almost ocean blue-ish hue.
Krebs whispered in Burgdorf's ear, "I can't do this.."
Meanwhile, Hitler stopped ranting and perked his brows up as he heard it from the room across, eyes full of confused inquisitivity.
He asked to himself, "Are they going to stop once and for all?"
However, he had been wrong. In the fishy-map pervert and boozer's shared room, the kissing session slowly became more intense, melting even more than a lava cake. Burgdorf pulled Krebs closer to him, the saliva from their mouths dripping. Krebs moaned as Burgdorf pushed his tongue further down the fishy-map pervert's mouth, drifting past his black-ish grey hairs. The tint of blush he felt knock over him when he whispered only grew stronger, hazing throughout his body as Burgdorf pushed him down on the bed.

Finally, Krebs found himself on the verge of losing breath, and Burgdorf let go of him. The intense tsunami of feelings that had coursed in both of their veins had only went from love to lust, in just a blink of an eye. Burgdorf looked at Krebs, grabbing a collar and wrapping it around his neck.
Krebs asked, "Burgy, what the fuck are you doing?"
Burgdorf replied, "You'll see, Krebsy~"
That pet-name would usually make them course with a feeling of puppy love, but that feeling was overlapped by the lust that coursed throughout them. Burgdorf looked up at Krebs, as the maid dress he decided to wear for the joke of it had became really messy. Although what would happen could become way messier, Burgdorf just didn't care, focusing on a blushy Krebs who was horny, and desperate. Burgdorf yanked the collar around Krebs' neck, pulling him in like a lassousing a leash attached to it. He had difficulty resisting himself, seeing Krebs flipped on all fours basically asking for more.
Krebs moaned out, "ニャ-アアフ!!! Wilhelm!!"
Burgdorf could feel his blush, and his little buddy down there growing stronger as Krebs moaned Burgdorf's name.
Burgdorf got an idea, and said in an unusually husky tone, "Hans, do you want my dick?"
Krebs nodded, feeling himself break as the feeling of his cock twitching much similar to that of a cadaver that didn't yet get rigor mortis. He couldn't take it, the garment beneath the dress straining violently against his dick. Burgdorf slipped the garment out of Krebs' shaky legs, feeling more turned on as he pulled the dress over.
Hitler was pissed, his ranting could be heard from the room across, as he yelled similar to a banshee, "Krebs!!! Burgdorf!!! GAYWADS!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ROOM OR I'LL FUCKING BACKHAND YOU TO THE STONE AGE!!!"
They froze, the looks on their faces nothing but pure shock. Krebs and Burgdorf were still frozen over, as Burgdorf stopped pulling on Krebs' hips towards him.
Krebs shifted his eyes towards Burgdorf as soon as that awkward silence began fading away, feeling trapped by Burgdorf's hands.
Burgdorf asked Krebs, "What's the matter?"
Krebs replied, "Oh nothing."
Burgdorf saw the look in Krebs' eyes, and then demanded, "Hey! Just tell me what you're so worried about!"
Krebs lost control of himself, hiding his face. Burgdorf tugged on the string wrapping around his waist, and Krebs turned back around, flinching from the tight string loosening. Krebs twitched against Burgdorf's crotch, the feeling of precum dripping across the dress. Burgdorf's bulge rubbing against Krebs' ass made him moan even louder, making him cling onto Burgdorf for dear life. He shook like an earthquake as he desperately moved the two of them up and down.