A/N

Hey eyeryone!

Just a quick warning before we go,

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️This book in its entirety will be available on Wattpad for a couple months and then after, you'll have to buy it on Amazon if you want to continue the story. This book has 30 chapters but will be cut of after 13 chapters. The rest is on kindle. ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I'm very excited to share this book with you (I know you are too, which is why you're here). As a lot of you may know, I wasn't planning on making a sequel because I couldn't really see how a whole new story could be made form how I ended the first book. Lucky for you all, I was able to come up with something great so,  yay!

I hope you like this Sequel. I had fun writing it so I know you'll enjoy reading it as well.

I plan on finishing this book by the summer so I hope you guys stick with me and enjoy what's to come. You won't be disappointed.

______________________________

Copyright 2018 L.A TehPeaceMaker
All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law.