Prologue

Generation of Miracles -Males- POV:

Akashi Seijuurou - Captain and Point Guard (PG) of the basketball team.

Aomine Daiki - Ace of the team

Murasakibara Atsushi - Center of the team

Midorima Shintaro - 4th regular member

Kise Ryouta - 5th regular member

Kuroko Tetsuya - 6th Phantom Man

They all school at Teiko All Boys' School

------------------------------------

"Ah~ Aka -chin, My food, where'd you hide it?, I'm hungry" As always Akashi would get the food of Murasakibara in order to for him get practice. "Murasakibara -kun, you have to practice before eating junk foods" Kuroko always gets Murasakibara to practice. "Huh~?...Hai~...Aka -chin you have to give me that food" Akashi nods and gives him a small smile but in a creepy way.

"Thaku.." Midorima adjusts his glasses and gets a ball. "....why do Murasakibara always get hungry?" He shoots the ball on the half court line and the ball goes in without touching it's rim. "Sugooii ne, Midorimacchi. I wish I can do that in practices but Coach wouldn't let me -ssu" Kise said in a hyper tone.

Akashi just stands there watching all of them practice. "Hey, hey, pass!!" Aomine gets all hyped up when it comes to practice. His teammates passes him the ball in the half of the gymnasium and dribbles it. "Oii, prepare yourself," "Hai!" The opponent of his team said. Aomine was tripled-team. Even so, he bounced the ball between his legs and it bounces away. He catches it and ran dodging all his opponents and dunks it with a smirk on his face.

"Ha" He chuckled. Akashi nodded and smiles slightly. "We need to get ready for our next opponent in Japan's best Basketball Team" He whispered to himself.

"Okay, minna, have a 5 minutes break!" Akashi said half shouting.

"Atsushi, Daiki, Midorima, Ryouta, soshite, Tetsuya, gather all, I have something important to tell you." Akashi informed. He told everything, the opponents, their powers also their names.

"E-eh!? Kise Ryouka?!, Is she beautiful?" Kise asked. Murasakibara yawns and said "Baka no Kisechin~. I want my food Akachin" "Just you wait, Atsushi. Even though they're all girl, They are just as atrong as we are, no, one time stronger than us." Akashi assured.

The looks on their faces looks more serious than ever except for one. "Ha, I wonder if my opponent, Aomine Daikun has a big oppais--" Kuroko cuts him off by throwing a ball in his back. "Itai!!..What was that for Tetsu!?" Aomine rubs his back while his other eyes closed. "Aomine -kun, your care for breasts are over, you have to care about our opponent." Kuroko bited back. "Ha, Let's see who'll win in our next match."

"Easy minna -san.." Akashi grinned even creepier wherein all of them except Kuroko sends a chill at their backs. "...It isn't even match yet, so therefore practice harder to get match up with them. Our next match of Seirin All Girls' School is until First week of one month on Saturday. So you all better prepare." Akashi again informed.

Again, their fighting spirit rised up and shouts "Teikou, Fight!"..

-------------------

Yo!! minna! This is my first, anime, story of GoM hope you all enjoyed it!

You can ask questions..