Chapter one

i saw this dude pissinh in the bushes and i wass about to go APE MODe on him but then i saw it was my uncle i tried to run but he saw me. we grabbed my legs and pushed them wide open. then it got scary. he undid his zipper and pulled out his superior and large penis. i was surprised that he was related to my father as my fathers penis was much more smaller. he grabbed my legs and pushed me towards him. i was lying down at this point. keep in mind that we are still outside. i was scared but excited at the same time. i was curious to see what would happen next. unfortunately, he put his mouth closer to my butthole and spat in it. i felt extreme pleasure throughout my small and fragile body. it was calming.

he asked me if i felt anything. i replied with "yes uncle bert."
"do it again uncle bert"
"i like the way it feels uncle bert"
so he did it. again and again. my heart started pounding. in a good way. he gently touched my belly button. i felt my organs tingling. i knew it was time. i leaped up and carefully grabbed his beautifully shaped penis and started licking the tip. it wasnt my first time. ive done it before with my grandmother. i started to braid his pubic hair. i could hardly breathe. he kept tickling my earlobe. i didnt understand why. i just understood how good it felt. i cant explain the feeling.

thats when i realised it was him. it was the donkey from nigger land. the one who had gazed into my eyes. the same donkey that licked my pussy on friday the 21st 2:36am. i couldnt believe it. it was hard to take in all at once. the donkey had somehow possessed my uncle. it was a crazy thought. i didnt know what to tell my parets. i didnt know if they would believe me. all i knew was that it was the donkey. uncle bert was the donkey. i said "uncle bert, do you happen to be a donkey" he nodded and gave me the same look as the donkey gave me. i was SHOOKETH. uncle bert picked up his dick after i was done licking it. he ripped it off and i saw large grey hairs. just like the donkey had. i was amazed. i had never seen something so mesmerising before. it was donkey. the donkey who i touched.

i felt my pussy gushing down my thighs at the thought of the donkey. it was a long cold night in nigger land. the donkey and the birds were the only things awake. 1:30am was the time. i remember it as if it ws yesterday. i needed to go to sleep but i heard a noise in the shower. i was scared. frightened. curious. i got out of my bouncy bed and tiptoed across the room imagining what i would find. i opened up the shower curtain and there it was. the donkey. standing there, rubbing his penis slowly. i asked him if i could join. he replied with "yes tara, come in. come explore tara. come my dearest" so i did. i hopped in. i was fascinated with what i could see. big black cock and a pair of big black breasts. it was stunning. i didnt know where to start but i knew it was going to be an adventure to remember for life.