Best Friends

You and your best friend Johnny have some history, but not in that way. You two have always been strictly friends. He was there for you after breakups, emotional support, and when you needed a drinking buddy. This was one of those times.
He invited you out to a fancy restaurant just because. Honestly it was fun to get all dressed up and do these types of things. You know, like drink fancy wine and eat overly priced pieces of meat. You agreed that it sounded fun, so you put on one of your favorite dresses and headed out, letting him pick you up in his nice car that you were always jealous of.
When you opened the passenger door and sat down you weren't expecting to see such a nice looking man. Yes, you've seen him dressed up before, but nothing like this. He's giving off a completely different vibe than usual. His hair is styled ever so nicely, partially slicked back but there was still some hanging down in the right places, and his suit just brought it all together.
Men always look more attractive in suits, you guessed.
The whole drive was tense and honestly a bit awkward. It almost felt like a date, except it wasn't. You had to admit you would totally date him right now though. He just looked so.. so good.
After you arrived to the restaurant and were seated it started to get a bit less awkward, but the tension was still burning through the atmosphere. The dim lights didn't help either, everything seemed extremely perfect.
Every now and then you would catch him staring at you and even when you didn't see him doing it, you could feel his gaze.
After a few glasses of wine you were buzzed and so was he. The two of you were laughing and having a good time, as usual when you're with him. You decided to scoot closer to him and thats where you made your mistake.
After the two of you wouldn't stop making suggestive faces at each other. Which started out playfully, but was turning into a serious game of chicken.
Eventually he decided to scoot even closer to you, and you we're thinking it definitely looked as if it was a date now, but you we're a bit too buzzed to care. Even if you weren't drinking, you still wouldn't care.
When his hand touches your thigh, you silently thanked the waiter for seating you in the back of the restaurant. Where its a bit darker and more secluded.
Playfully, you tell him to quit and giggle a bit. He laughs and does that little " Quit what? This? " and keeps rubbing your thigh this time going up higher and more into your inner thigh.
After teasing your thigh he decides to go up further, pulling your dress up a bit for easier access. Then he takes his index finger and rubs at the center of your panties. Feeling how excited you already we're. He keeps at it, but not for too long, since he wanted to tease you.
He pulls his hand away and smiles at you, while you whined at the loss of friction.
You studied him for a second taking notice of his member bulging on the inside of his already tight slacks. To which he hurried and took out his cash, set it on the table, and grabs your wrist to pull you out of the restaurant fast.
"Where are we going, Johnny?"
"You'll see, y/n. Now hurry up."
He didn't notice how far he had parked until now, it was a long and frustrating walk to his car. When he spotted it though, it was like finding treasure. He silently thanked himself for parking in such a secluded area.
As he let go of your hand you figured that he got embarrassed and wanted to leave so you went to open the passenger door, thats when he decided on taking the lead. Closing the door back and grabbing you in a swift motion. Turning you around and pinning you against him and his car. Practically clashing with each others teeth, he passionately kissed you, to which you returned. His lips tasting almost addictive.
Then it progressed. He started to slide both his hands from your waist to the sides of your thighs, without breaking contact with your lips, he brings the back of your dress up just enough to expose your plump ass. Taking a second to caress it and pinch it hard enough to leave a bruise. Causing you to wince but moan in pain. It hurt but you liked it, and you craved more.
You needed more.
Almost as if he was reading your mind, he let go and the back door of the vehicle and ordered you inside. You complied and slid in as he followed you, shutting and locking the doors.
He looked at you with a sly grin and patted his lap. Getting his hint you threw your leg over his, and started grinding on his now fully erect member.
He started kissing and biting your neck decorating it in blue and purple marks. Before returning to your lips and tugging them in between his teeth.
He unzipped your dress and you pulled it over your head letting it land on the floor of the car. After exposing the rest of your body he sat there and stared at you in awe for a few seconds, taking in your beautiful features.
He couldn't take it anymore and slid your panties to the side, sliding his index finger inside of you making you whine out a bit in pleasure, but only enough to tease you.
He sat still without moving, so you took the initiative to start moving your hips, sliding up and back down on his finger. Gradually, you grew to a faster pace and he added another finger. Allowing you to fuck yourself with his fingers. It felt different but it felt so so good. More than you could ever make yourself feel.
As you could feel yourself about to fall off the edge and climax he halts your motions and pulls his fingers out of you. He decided to tease you a bit more and looked you in the eye, without breaking eye contact, he sucked on his two fingers, removing any trace of you on them.
You quickly started to undo his belt and pants buckle. Fumbling with it for a second with shaky hands, until his member was finally free. You stroked it for a moment, taking notice it was pulsing, and even had traces of precum in his slit which you gladly licked away for him to tease him back.
To which he responded with lifting you up a bit and sliding himself into you. Following his movements he took your hips and slowly you began to move just like before. Each bit of him was filling you up just right, making you whine each time you slid down.
After a minute he grew irritate going at such a slow pace and lifted you up, giving him access to thrust himself inside of you.
He wasn't slow but fast and hard. Eventually getting to an even rhythm. The sounds of his grunts and your moaning mixed within the vehicles walls. You eventually just let yourself be completely soaked in the pleasure. Throwing your head back and letting him take you as he pleases causing buds of water to form at the edge of your eyes from the excessive pleasure. Just as you we're about to reach your climax, his movements got sloppier and you could tell he was close as well.
Finally you couldn't take it anymore, allowing yourself to release. Causing you to moan out the loudest, his following shortly after yours.
Your sweaty bodies were trembling against each others while you kissed and giggled at what had just happened.
You we're sure you wanted it more as well.