Recording

Michael woke up feeling tired as usual he couldn't stop thinking about her.. Her curly dark brown hair.. Her dark hazel brown eyes that seemed to lure him closer with every blink .. And her figure she had the perfect curves.
He got on with his daily routine brushed his teeth got in the shower , had breakfast and went straight to the recording studio. She was there. Diana walked over to him and greeted him with a cheeky smile she grabbed his arm and they both walked into the writing room.
Diana had a planned exactly what she was going to do with him.

Michael started writing a song. He wanted to make a song about Diana so she would eventually fall for him. He was obsessed with her and was determined to get her he had even paid her to stay in the same town as him just so he could see her whenever he wanted .
"I have to leave now" said Diana
"NO , NO! You can't leave yet I've just got here .."
"No I have to umm.. Go and .. Do something...."
"Like what?.."
"Shopping...yeah shopping! That's what i need to do"
"Oh umm okay then? Bye"
Diana kissed Michaels soft lips and gently grabbed his butt, him doing the same thing in return. Little did Michael know Diana was about to inject herself with more heroin..