o n e

I glowered at Bailey, one of the girls who bullied all of the people who weren't her friends.

"Give. It. Back." Seriously, I was mad.

"Why should I? What're you gonna do about it Hayden?"

"I'm warning you Bailey. Give it back!" Everyone was looking at us.

Bailey smirked and waved the object above her head.

"Oh, I'm sorry Hayden, did you want it? I'll give it back, but only if you say 'Bailey, you're my queen. I love you!'" Snarling at her, I made a grab for the phone. Surprisingly, I got it.

"Haha. Like is ever do that." I walked back to my lunch table-the 'rebels'-holding my new phone.

Bailey stared after me, mouth agape. As I glanced back, I snickered.

"Hey Bailey? Close your mouth, you'll catch some flies."

As I sat down to my spot, the others clapped and whistled.

"Good job Hayden!" I smiled at Alexis, she was one of those I-seem-like-im-not-that-powerful-and-mean-but-I-turn-into-hulk people. It was an advantage.

James clapped my back-hard.

"Nice job Kai!" I smirked at him. He was Alexis's twin brother. They were identical, you could tell. They had the same features, the same shade brown hair and the same figure. Well, except for the womanly and manly parts.

"Bet that Bailey'll get her revenge on you before the end of the day." I frowned at him.

"No way! She couldn't get to me."

"Yeah, I agree with Hayden. Hayden's way smarter, faster and braver then Bailey." Alexis joined in.

"Thanks Lex." I said, happy that she backed me up. She shrugged.

"Just saying what I think."

🙈🙉🙊

I parked my car in the driveway and ran inside.

Yelling a 'MOM I'M HOME!' and peeking into my stepdads study, I jogged to the train tracks with my bag of sparklers and fireworks.

Lighting a sparkler, I laid down in between the tracks.

I laid there for a few minutes, basking in the quiet. Then I stood up, brushing dirt off my clothes and out of my blonde hair.

Then, my phone rang.

Freakin' god.

Who calls at 4:32 in the afternoon? Alexis, that's who.

"OMG! HAYDEN YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!"

"What." My blunt reply might have put her off track, but nonetheless she kept going.

"I GOT ASKED OUT!!!"