Cali

This is a story that I custom wrote for a girl I know in the Philippines.

Cali

I flew down to the Philippines for a while, I had been there once before and admired the culture and the terrain. A gorgeous girl down there was expecting me. We had made plans for the weekend at the very least but left most of the plans were left open ended. I landed, and as I expected, she was there at the airport to greet me. We had never met, only video chatted and exchanged pictures several times. As I gazed upon her 5 foot frame, I quickly noticed several things about her. She was more beautiful than her photos had me believe. Her skin was olive, her eyes big, 
brown and to die for. Quickly I began to notice something else, my pants were getting rather tight due to my growing erection.

I was speechless as we finally came close and embraced in a slightly awkward hug. I pulled my head back and I immediately reached down and stole a kiss from her. Not just a short peck on the lips, but a passionate kiss that didn’t make the situation going on in my pants any better. She wrapped her arms around me and smiled ear to ear as we broke the kiss telling me that she’s glad I made it. I smiled back and we made our way outside, I asked her if she had a vehicle. She replied no, and that she had to take a taxi to get to the airport in order to meet me. Impulsiveness tends to lead me in directions I normally would not go, and in a matter of seconds, we found a vacant jeep which I was quickly able to hot-wire and steal. As we got on the road, I asked her where she wanted to go. “Lets go spend the weekend somewhere secluded”, she replied.

 With limited knowledge of the country’s geography and populated areas, I just drove until we stopped seeing so much city and more woods. We took a winding dirt road through a thick wooded area until we came upon a small fishing cabin near the beach. I pulled next to the cabin, and killed the engine. I grab my small bag, and take her by the hand, helping her out of the lifted jeep. As soon as the wind stopped from the ride, the relentless heat began taking it’s grasp on the both of us. I noticed a bit of sweat beginning to make her entire body glow and shine in a very sexy manner.

Baby, I said, I think we need to see if this place has a shower so we can clean up a bit. A slow,
sexy smile comes across Cali’s gorgeous face as she takes me the hand and leads me into the cabin. The musty smell of a seldom used cabin fills our noses, but I am more focused on the sweet scent of Cali that I am catching as I walk behind her. I drop my bag just a few feet inside the door, as she tells me to wait a few minutes. As she leaves my sight, I take off my shirt, overwhelmed by the heat. I hear water running, “Hell yeah, a warm shower!” I think to myself.

But I actually said it out loud when I see Cali emerge from the other room wearing only a smile. I am frozen for a moment as I blatantly stare at hard, indicating to me that she was already aroused. I quickly drop my pants and walk to her. By this point my cock was very hard and swaying back and forth as I walk.

I take her in my arms, both of us naked as the day we were born, and I begin kissing her. Without breaking the kiss she slowly starts walking backwards, one of her hands around my neck to keep the kiss clenched, the other reaches down and grabs me by the dick. She slowly begins stroking me as we are taking baby steps towards the running shower. We break the kiss only to be able to step safely into the shower without slipping. The water runs down our bodies, giving us a brief reprieve from the heat, but that only lasts a moment as Cali grabs me again, by the back of my head and my cock, and begins kissing me all over again. My hands instinctively begin caressing her big beautiful breasts. Her hand on my cock, my hands on her breasts, coupled with the sexy and passionate kiss we are engaged in nearly send me over the edge.