Strange Ways Prologue

Jamie P.o.v (Help Me Pick A Name For Him Please)

I was walking in an alley to get to my Mansion But then i heard Crying and Whimpering. It Was Night Out So Couldn't Really See But There Was A Little Light And Right  Under It Was A Little Girl. She Looked About 14 To 15. She Was Just Sitting There Under The Light With Mud All Over Her. I Also Noticed She Didn't Have Any Shoes On. She Just Had On A Long  T-Shirt Dress. She Was Holding One Of Her Knees And The Other Was Straight On The Floor. I Kneeled down Next To Her And Asked "What Are You Doing Here In The Middle Of The Night?" Sh Said, " I Live Here" In A Quiet Tone. You Live Here?         Yea.....            Come On Lets Get You All Cleaned Up.           My Leg..I Think Its Broken.    Okay Come On  Lets Get You To The Hospital. I Carried Her To My Mansion Because I Have A Hospital Inside. When  We Got To The Hospital Wing I Asked The Doc To Check Her Leg.

We Found Out Her Leg Was Just Sprained. i Also Found out Her Name Is Jessica. I Told My Maids To Give Her A Bath And TO Be Careful With Her Leg. I Washed Her Clothes. But She's Not Going To Wear Them. I Told My Maid Taina To Go Get Her Some Bra's, Underwear, And Clothes To Wear To Bed And For Tomarrow.