Moving To LA

( Hey guys I am sorry that I haven't been uploading for a while but I decided to do a new Team 10 imagine and I decided to Call this imagine the new girl because she is new on YouTube and her dream was to become a YouTuber and move to LA but what happens when she joins Team 10 anyways that is all the detail I am going to be giving you and I hope you enjoy the story also speaking of YouTube I have my own YouTube channel where I do vlogs and other YouTube videos and to film with other YouTubers and I am trying to move to LA but to be able to do that I half to have a lot of money so I would really appreciate it if you would show me some support on my channel and I already have 7 subscribers and if you have Instagram or any social media please give me a shout out and subscribe to my YouTube channel and I am going to be posting a picture of my YouTube channel down below so please subscribe to my channel and give me a shout out to help me out with my YouTube channel anyways sorry for boring you with my long talk let's get to the story )
~ Introducing the character ~
* Hi I am Hailey and I am 17 years old and I am a YouTuber well not yet but I am getting there though and the reason why I want to be a YouTuber is to motivate other people to live a little ( yes I said live a little like Moe Sargi and if you don't know who is Moe sargi he is my favorite YouTuber because he motivates me anyways ) and to get them to join the YouTube community anyways that is all you need to know about me let's get to the story *
~ My imagine Part 1 ~
this is it I am actually Moving To LA this was my dream and it is finally coming true well let's start from the beginning where I actually got the money to move to LA. ~ Flashback to where I am only in high school ~ I am sick and tired of living in this hell hole I swear when I turn 18 I can move out and move to LA my dream place to live in * I signed looking at my phone looking at pictures of Los Angeles * no I don't want to move there just to get rid of my parents but I only want to move there for my dream can become a reality and my dream was to become a YouTuber to move to Los Angeles. I know you are probably thinking why do you want to live in Los Angeles and what is so special about Los Angeles well it's funny how you ask that you see ever since when I was just a little girl I was obsessed with Los Angeles because I would always watch my favorite YouTubers Team 10 and like I said before not to get rid of my parents but to move there for my dream can come true. The reason I love Los Angeles so much is because of the weather and the beautiful beaches of Los Angeles I would always imagine myself in Los Angeles in my future car driving through downtown Los Angeles feeling the wind through my blonde hair. I decided to create me a YouTube channel where I can vlog my daily life to save a lot of money to help me move to Los Angeles and well let's just say it worked and Los Angeles here I come.
~ Flashback over ~
Now I am on my way to Los Angeles my dream place to live I can't believe this is happening I said in my head I was so excited that I was already packed and I put all of my stuff in my car and I had my vlogging camera and tripod already packed up " LOS ANGELES HERE I COME " I said to myself and I got in my car and I left......... to be continued
( hey guys sorry if it is so long but I decided to create this because I am starting my own YouTube channel so I was like why not do a story about it so I hope you guys like it and my YouTube channel is down below and please let your friends or anyone know to subscribe my channel to help me out to move to Los Angeles thank you so much and I hope you guys liked the story )

Total words : 773