ᴇx ɴɪʜɪʟᴏ

a book to teach you a fact long forgotten; that from nothing sprouts not a thing

. . .

Main character profile:

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 21
Personality: kind, brave, rational, curious
Appearance: optional
About: A student currently residing in Moscow, daughter of a Russian mobster. Much of her past is unknown.

Ability: White Nights

↳ The ability that allows its user to manipulate light in all senses; photons are to be redirected, multiplied or completely vanished in the visible spectrum. This permits the user to create not only beams of light, but illusions as well. Note that the ability only works with a light source present and heavily depends on the amount of light available.

. . .

Author's Note Before Reading:

Hello and welcome. I used to have an Author's Note posted here with absolutely no useful info on the story, but as the book got longer, I realized I had to add some important disclaimers.
Firstly, this books contains a diverse span of possibly triggering content. Listing them shortly: religious and existential themes, violence, blood and gore, dissociation, extreme manipulation, mentions of suicide, nsfw. If any of these make you feel bad, then do not read this book.

I would also have to mention that this book is a tough read. I've tried to make it as "readable" as possible, but even so, it's a long story with an unnecessary amount of philosophy and psychology. Again, if you would rather avoid reading a turbulent, time and energy consuming story such as this one, then feel free to do so.

And if you still choose to go ahead, I wish you all the best! In the end... I hope Dostoyevsky would be proud?

- me