Is age so important?

I am who I am And I have the need to be. The little grey rabbit was born in tough times but in happiness. He was unique from the beginning. As you know children are energetic but this one was even more energetic than you could imagine. He was creative and clever, he always had fun with his family and he knew who he was. He was curious and in the childhood, he was fond of science, archeology and the universe. So he decided to become an archaeologist or I would like to say someone who is in love with history and the past. As you know we are always told that we are the future and people like to advise. Once I've read in my favorite book that all adults were children and teenagers. And I think if we, the young generation, don't like to be advised, our parents and relatives, who are older us, went through this as well. The didn't like to be advised. So what changed? Why people who are older have rights to advise with the words you're young, you don't know life. Hmmm age? what is age? three letters? what sense? respect? Our poor rabbit was advised to give up his dreams, to be ordinal. He was so offended because he was told he was sick, he should go to the doctor. And what the reason? Only because he had a dream, he wanted to change his life, he wanted to find himself exploring the world. And who said it to him? Someone who is older? Did he have rights to tell it? You might think yes, because he is older, he is 10 years older than our rabbit, people think if I'm older I can do it, so he did. The rabbit's always wondered why? why do we have such a society? where you should respect people not because who are they but because how old are they? Our little rabbit didn't listen to him and kept following his dream.What do you think? Do you want to listen to our rabbit's stories?