Teaser

You could feel your lungs burning from the cold air as you took huge gulps of oxygen as you ran. Your feet smacked the ground and your legs were beginning to cramp.

You didn't know where you were going or when you'd get there but all you could think about was getting far away from him.

It wasn't long before your ears perked and picked up the sound of heavy footsteps running after you.
You couldn't find it in yourself to look back or slow down in the slightest.

Your chest felt tight and the pain in your sides was definitely unsettling but you couldn't face him.

He'd find you no matter where you went.

You could leave the country, dye your hair and change your name but he always told you he'd find you no matter the circumstances and you believed him.

Running from him was pointless and you knew that, but it's like your legs had a mind of their own after what you had witnessed and the only thing on your mind was getting away.

By the sounds of the footsteps behind you, you knew he would catch you.

That point was proven when you felt your arm being jerked back and you were finally faced with him.
You were faced with the hard, cold face of a killer.

"Y/N. Why are you running from me?"

"Jungkook. You're not the same man I fell in love with."

So I couldn't figure out which way to write this so I chose a weird writing style

So I couldn't figure out which way to write this so I chose a weird writing style. I won't be writing this way throughout the whole story I just thought this looked a little dramatic. I honestly don't even know how I'm going to make this plot but I'm doing it for you guys lol
-Aly