mi hoy minoy

it's the american music awards
nicki is there w 6ix9ine for that one song abt sex
& luke is w 5sos for their debut album youngblood.
suddenly, kendall jenner walks out & can't read the board, "THEYRE ONLY GETTING BIGGER!!" she screams into the microphone. but what's she talking about? 5sos or...luke's very plump ass?
all of a sudden, 5sos is on stage, & luke starts singing, "remember the words you told me...." & then BOOM, nicki pops out, michael's guitar isn't making any sound... calums bass isn't either, wait??? what happened to luke's guitar??? where's ashton??? omg!!!! ashton's GONE! luke says, "nicki, what have you done with ashton???" & nicki says, "i'm tired of you coming for my brand luke. it's time to settle this right now." luke, scared standing there on national television says, "are you sure nicki, are you really sure you wanna do this?" nicki replies, "if you got what it takes baby.." calum & michael exit the stage bc they lowkey freakin out, but luke & nicki stay on stage as the familiar tune of, "D Rose" by lil pump starts playing. luke says into the microphone, "twerk battle." with a devilish smirk on his face. nicki begins throwing it back up on luke, luke is unaffected as he's done this many times before. as soon as d rose ends, luke decided to pick his song of choice, "these heaux" by bhad bhabie. nicki watches as luke throws that fat ass back & she starts crying, luke ends up doing the milly rock & milly rocks her off stage as WAIT!!! WHATS THAT????? ashton comes back in as sirens go off, winner of the battle, "LUKE HEMMINGS!!" luke had finally been victorious and won the first ever twerk battle. ashton runs up to him after the show & looks him in the eye, "you saved my life, brother." luke finally felt okay. luke felt infinite. luke felt..... superior.