Chapter 1- Nice shoes, nice house.

Walking towards the most luxurious car she has ever seen, Lucille can't help but notice that familiar face.

- I really like your shoes!

- Thanks! It was a gift. Handmade. Italian design.

- I see. Those are very nice.

The Italian handmade shoe he was wearing had been made by on of her beloved clients, Mr Gonzales.She could never imagine that after the nervously mission on the ship, she would find him, in the beach, wearing a very expensive designer suit and her client's designs. 

As soon as they enter the black car, he asks his driver to go and gives her a green smoothie.

- Here! This is for you!

- How? Who...I mean...I'm not even sure how to ask...

- This is really healthy I just had it done specially for us. Lemon, pineapple, kale, mint, and a little bit of coconut oil. We should have the protein in my house, for breakfast. 

- Come on......Oscar! How...I mean..Who are you?

- Oscar, nice to see you Lucille.  

That, she kind of knew. What she didn't know was...her friend Oscar, the homeless man by her front door right across her Iron Studio gym was actually a very wealthy man. She still had a lot to know.

- Here! This is where I live.

- This is impressive. Where are we?

- Welcome to the Hamptons!

Looking outside she can see a big European architectural style mansion. She had slept in the car and quite didn't know where they were. Dante, his drives opens up the fdoor and as they head to the big patio she sees the big entrance. The front doors are colorfully painted in blood red. The large windows are all black and facing the beach. The view couldn't get any better.

- Here, let's have some breakfast. 

Oscar is pointing out to a big dinner table, filled with fruits, juices, coffee, a large display of tea and a beautiful porcelain set. 

- Hey Marie! Thank you. 

- This is Marie, she is Dante's wife and they work for me for the past few years. -

Oscar introduces her uniformed housekeeper to Lucille, and right after, let her know that Lucille was one of her friends from Manhattan. She puts on some scrambled eggs in the table and leaves.

- Ok...I think we need to talk Oscar...how do you pay for all of this?  Do you work here? Is this your boss's house? 

- Luce, have some quiet good healthy breakfast. We have so much to talk about. Don't worry. It's all right. 

...

While having a delicious meal, she can't stop looking at Oscar. He still had the perfect trimmed beard, but looking at him all suited up, sitting in a large table in a very big house...how could that be possible? He talks a lot about the winter there, the house maintenance, some renovations he want's for the pool area...but nothing about what the last years in Little Italy.

- Oscar...I have to go...thank you for the breakfast but I need to open the Gym. I can't loose my clients and it's pretty late now.

She looks at the watch and it's still 8 o'clock.

- Don't worry. I have taken care of it. I talked to your friends and they are at Iron's. 

- What do you mean?

- Maddie..I talked to her yesterday, she and Todd are running the Studio for you. Todd had a friend go there and take care of your clients. Come here, we have a lot to talk. 

Oscar helps her out of the table and they go walking by the luxurious space when he opens what made her almost explode. A home gym. All new equipment, mirrors on the wall, air conditioner and all sorts of gear. 

- Oh...the smell of fresh machine!  - Lucille wonders contemplating the space. 

- I knew you would like. This is all for you, Luce.     

She can't help but think why was he doing all of that? Who was he?