Dark

Dark
It's everywhere
Someone save me
Please
It hurts
The bluenette cried on her bed, soft sobs filling the room. A certain leather-clad superhero jumped onto her blacony, and heard these sobs.
Please
I want to escape
It's so dark
The trapdoor opened, the superhero peeking at the sobbing bluenette. He quietly sneaked in, and listened to the soft words escaping her mouth.
Non-existent
Pain
Darkness
Everywhere
She mumbled.
The bluenette clearly was not fine. The superhero put his hand on her shoulder, and the bluenette looked up at him.
Then he was there
My saviour
He saved me from the dark
He told me I was going to be ok
I said I believed him
But I truly didn't
"It's gonna be ok," the superhero said. He smiled at her, and she nodded. "O-ok," she replied. The superhero cupped her cheek, using his thumb to wipe her tears away. "It may seem like it's everywhere, but remember, I'm here," the he said. The bluenette nodded, but barely had time to finish, for the superhero wrapped her in a hug, and pulled her to his chest. The bluenette sobbed into his chest, wrapping her arms around his back. He rubbed circles on her back, soothing her. The bluenette pulled away from the hug, and looked at the superhero, her bluebell eyes glimmering. The superhero loved those eyes.
Chat...
The bluenette said. The superhero focused on her tearstained cheeks, then back to her eyes.
Yes princess?
The superhero said. The bluenette forced a smile, and hugged him again.
Thanks for being there...
The bluenette said. But the superhero pushed her back. He looked at her lips, and the bluenette blushed. He looked up at her, the question clear. The bluenette nodded, and the superhero put a hand behind her head, and a hand around her waist, and kissed the bluenette. She tensed a bit, but soon relaxed into the kiss, and kissed him back. They pulled away, both blushing like crazy.
Princess...
Yes Kitty?
I love you...
I love you too...
.
.
.
Thanks Kitty...
No problem Princess...
.
.
.
Beep Beep Beep
The superhero smiled, and nodded to the bluenette. His miraculous stopped beeping, and he kissed her on the head.
'Till tommorrow, Princess
'Till tommorrow, Kitty,
'Till tommorrow...