The Beginning

Trin's P.O.V- Again I wake up to my parents arguing over how I need help. Internally I scream" I don't need help I need a father who won't make me feel like I'm nothing and not good enough. That's what I need. " I get out of bed and get dressed in my favorite jacket, t-shirt, jeans, and boots.  Then I add my favorite necklace and choker to the outfit.  I don't understand why my dad does this to me, but he does and it hurts. I won't ever let it show that would just be another reason for him to get under my skin.  I walk downstairs and already he is starting with the names they cut through me like a cold winters morning.  On my way to the door he storms towards it to leave but, not before a few last comments that hit me straight to my soul. 

Dad:  "What are you looking at dirt bag? Why do you always look like you are about to cry ? Your mom babies you to much, you just need to grow up. Just remember if your mom and I get a divorce it is all your fault, you cause so many problems in this house. Another thing stop using your depression as a crutch you play that shit up."

Trin's P.O.V- Thank god the bus came right after, I couldn't hold the tears back after hearing those last comments. I found myself quickly grabbing my bag and running to the bus sobbing. I quickly run to the back of the bus and hide as I broke down. This is the third time this week I have come on this bus sobbing but, it's normal or has it become normal for me? 

At School :

Trin's P.O.V: I walk into the cafeteria and tried to lie low.  I don't want to explain to my friends why I'm crying again, it just gets aggravating and makes me feel awful cause they do. Its hard to explain emotions that you may not even know fully why you are feeling them, my father was just the tip of the iceberg. My plan to hide failed I run into my good friend,  Andrea. I could see she knew something was wrong by the look on her face. I couldn't hide my inner conflict through the smeared mascara and red eyes.

Here is a sneak peak of the new book I'm publishing! So till next time peeps!