t h i r t e e n

(This is my favorite gif ever shut up)

Eun Ae was dull the whole day at work, she just wasn't having it.

She'd open up unfinished assignments but barely had it finished, she had no distraction.

'I should just die, what the fuck am I even doing with life, I should pass away, right, I should"

"What are you nodding at Eun Ae?" A voice spoke making Eun Ae turn to it, she hadn't even realized she was nodding at nothing.

" it's nothing I'm just thinking"

"How are you and renjun?"

Eun Ae frowns, "absolutely fucking perfect"

The man looks at her in confusion, " Yeah I won't ask further"

Eun Ae gives him a thumbs up, walking to the cafeteria with the man following him.

"That's very nice, when will I ever get a boyfriend" he says, pouting.

"You're so beautiful, your smile can change anyone's day you know, it shouldn't be hard for you" Eun Ae says, rolling her eyes at him.

" if I was straight and liked you 4 years back, me and renjun would have competition" he said and Eun Ae scoffs, " that's lame, I'd just leave"

"Also why aren't you at work??" The man's voice was all stoic and serious.

" I was taking a break jaemin, chill" Eun Ae says, punching his shoulder.

"That's boss for you Eun Ae now back to wor-" he was stopped
when a boy tapped his shoulder.

Eun Ae and Jaemin both looked at him, quite obviously as the boy looked at himself, incase he had some sort of wardrobe malfunction.

"Hi, I'm Jeongin and i bought you coffee" He shyly spoke,smiling at Jaemin as he gasped at how adorable he looked.

"Let's eat together" jaemin said, taking the coffee cup from his hand and slinging his hand around Jeongin's shoulder.

"Uh really?" he asked with a confused face, probably not expecting a positive response and such a dreamy execution.

"Of course, a beautiful boy like you shouldn't eat alone let's go" jaemin said, turning his head towards Eun Ae and winking at her.

"Smooth"

-

Eun Ae yawns, packing everything up and walking out, taking a deep breath.

she was so tired and hungry.

She walked to the Café to the opposite of her office, she takes her cup of coffee and notices Jaemin smile right back at her, with the same boy who she met in the morning.

Eun Ae was impressed, progress it is!

The cold air hit her face as she tried warming up through the hot coffee and she made her way home.

Her phone constantly vibrated, pulling her hand out of the pocket, she looks at the texts she received.

Renjunnie:

Eun Ae, why are you not home yet

do you want me to come

its late

you shouldnt be alone

ill come

take care

where are you

tell me please

are you with someone?

be careful

Eunnie:

why?

do you think Im with a boy ?

Again.

Seen 9:26

-
Eun Ae walked in the home meeting a very concerned Renjun

"omg! Eun Ae! He beamed in concern engulfing her in a hug to which she didn't return, in fact.

"Yeah yeah I am" she said and walked back to the room, prying his arms off her.

"Is something bothering you?" He asked stopping her from leaving, gripping at her wrist 

Eun Ae sighed, she turns around, "Where were you last night tell me honestly" she asked

"I-I was at Lina's" she was about to speak but Renjun quickly cut her off, "but it was for a good news, I promise!"

"She's getting married to jeno and we just had a couple of uh drinks and I kind of got drunk but I promise you I love you so so much it's only you, I'm so sorry for being so rude and make baseless assumptions " Renjun said, desperation laced in his tone and Eun Ae smiles.

Eun Ae never doubted him, she only wanted an explanation.

"So you still love me?" She asked, walking closer to him

And he nodded vigorously, taking her hands in his.

she tiptoed up to his height and whispers, "Show me"

Renjun shuddered, what a change of moods.

Not long before their lips met, finding her way to his neck and Renjun's to her waist, their lips savored each other's softness.

Letting go, he connected their foreheads, breath fanning each other, he tapped on her hips making Eun Ae laugh, jumping up, Renjun caught either sides of her legs and, connected their lips once again, laughing loud as she tickled his sides. 

"I respect you, Eun Ae, a lot"

The End.

Every time I see my commenters comment on other books, I be feeling so betrayed like? Why're you cheating on me?
I thought what we had was serious.

with love,

-bee.