Prologue

// My hope in life is to truly know what the meaning of love is, who came up with this shit.....//
~nooneinparticular~

17 years ago there were two packs (Blue Moon pack, and Northern wolves pack)  that were at war with each other, this war had been going on for 3 years until the Northern wolves had attacked at night while the Blue Moon pack were sleeping.

As the houses where set on fire and the woman and children were running, the Luna of the Blue Moon pack ran into the woods with her 5 month baby in her arms, nearly close to the border of their other neighboring pack, ( The blood wolf pack) she heard multiple footsteps running towards her she hurried and hid the baby in a tiny home in a tree promising she'd be back. The Luna hurried to flee so they wouldn't find her baby. But little did she know that she would never return to her baby ever again.

Luna Ava. (Blue Moon pack)

"Run!!Ava, take the baby and run!!!" My husband and mate yelled at me while handing our 5 month baby over to me assuring me that it'll be alright.

"No I'm not leaving you Noah! Thiss is my pack too Im going to stay and help fight"

"Ava, listen to me..if you want our pack to go on after this you'll need to keep HIM alive...do you understand..we can't chance our future Alphas life, it'll be alright baby.. Now go!" He kissed me on the forehead and held me close." I love you be safe" I muttered to into his chest.

"I love you too now go"
He then ran off in the direction of the fighting.

I stared as he ran until I couldn't see him through the smoke coming from the houses on fire.

I snapped back to reality and dashed into the woods. About six minutes into running I felt this pain inside of my chest. The pain made me squeeze my baby close into me causing him to start crying.

The pain made the back of my head throb and my chest ache. After a few seconds I finally realized what this pain was....My mate had just died...in realization I started to scream my lungs out.

I fell to my knees and started to sob. I then heard a branch snap from about a mile back.

I knew it was the Northern wolves and I started to think about giving up when I seen a little hole in the distance I hurried determined to make my mates last wishes come true. When I came near the hole I heard more foot steps coming I hurried to try and get into the hole but I was too big. So I put my baby in and ran another direction. To make my scent stronger I grabbed the knife that I had from out of my pocket and sliced my hand open and started to put it on trees and bushes.

I started to get tired I paused for a second only to hear silence.....

Did they stop chasing me? Did they find him? What's going on!?!

Suddenly I hear multiple growls..I turn around to see at least six large wolfs. The Northern wolves pack where known for their large wolves so it was no shock.

They started to surround me when they paused and all stared in the same direction.. behind me.

I slowly turned to see a large black wolf covered in blood from head to toe. When I said large I mean he was way bigger than the others so I assumed he was the Alpha.

He shifted back to human form and he was a buff man with long black hair the color of oil. He had a bloody scar running down the side of his face. He stepped forward and started to talk, "Ahh nice to finally meet you Luna Ava, I'm truly sorry for your loss....not only your mate but your whole pack!!!" He started to laugh which caused everyone around to laugh in their weird crazed way.

He looked me up and down slowly and said "You know what you can join us...and live.., but all you need to do is hand over that bastard of a child so we can get rid of it..as simple as that..it's not like you're mate can be here to help take care of it.. you know since I killed hi-..."

Before he made the cruel, petty joke I lunged at him turning into my white wolf mid air, she was angry.

"Not only did he insult my baby by calling him a bastard but he insulted and killed my mate." My inner wolf growled.

I guess he knew what he was doing by saying those things because he smirked and shifted too his large wolf grabbing me out of the air and taking me down I tried to kick him off but he was too heavy. I started to feel weak but then I thought about my mate dying in the hands of this monster and looked into his eyes and dug my claw into his left one still making eye contact. He threw me into a tree making me shifting into my human he yelled and covered his eye.

"YOU BITCH!!" He ran at me in an inhuman pace and forced me into the ground until I shifted back into an human.

He started to slash at my naked body, making me bleed out slowly.

I looked him in the eyes and whispered.."you'll never find my baby, he'll find out who you are when he's stronger and older..and he'll take his revenge for killing his father and pack" I summoned all of my strength and spat in his face laughing. But I stopped when he started to laugh too.

"His pack and father?? What did you think you'd survive this..hahahah oh now didn't you know that when the Northern wolves go to war..no ones left alive except us....so we are going to find that bastard of a child and kill him and take our victory!!!!!!" He started to squeeze my neck, I tried I really did.

I started to scratch at his hand and face but I started to feel weak.

All I seen where black spots and white dots...I was loosing my consciousness...I was dying. I looked up into to sky wishing the best for my son. I seen the stars and smiled with my last breath.

____________________________

(UNKNOWN) P.O.V

"Shhhh..shhhh"

"It's going to be alright little one shhhh just be quite..shhhh..there we go it's okay well take good care of you little Alpha.."

~∆~

This is the prologue I'm excited for this book that I'm writing!! This is just a sneak peek get ready for a rollercoaster story! 😈😈😸😼