Chapter 1

Naruto was running through the village at night he had just stolen the forbidden scroll. He was running to the forest where he could finally breathe as he sat down. "Man it was like they wasn't even trying to catch me... Or I'm faster than I think." Naruto said as he opened the scroll. "Wonder if I get extra credit if I learn one."

A few hours later.

"Uh what's this?" Naruto said as he saw a flame coloured pentagram. He touched the pentagram as he collapsed. He was in a white area. "Where the Hell am I!"

"My Prison or should I say ours?" A very British accent said.

"What why am I in your prison?" Naruto said as an older version of himself walked out except the Whisker scars. "Why do you look like me!"

"My name is John Constantine kid." He said in the British accent as he walked over. "Hmm your aptitude is huge but you're lacking the protecting Sigils. Ahh your a Jinchūriki a living Human sacrifice I bet Kyuubi... Well remember you did nothing wrong. Welp time to piss off more deities and Demons." John grabbed the Younger blondes head and began to Recite a spell. "Uk theil mosti lacost fortheus gurest dieg isnoros deus Mael listrom kogeus." Naruto blacked out as he gained the power and the habits of his Ancestor. John leaned back as the the room dissolved he was turned to ash and entered our blonde friend.

Naruto woke up in the forest. Shirt burned off covered in tattoos a cigarette in his mouth a lighter in his pocket. "Well fuck me Sideways and call me kitten." Naruto said as he stood up and went to light the cigarette. "Man my head."

"Naruto what happened?" Iruka said as he appeared. "What's with the tattoos?"

"Hell I don't know." Naruto said looking at his arms as he took a drag. "Mizuki I know your there I may be an asshole but I'm not a Demon. Kurama is my familiar."

"What are you talking about?" Iruka said as Mizuki appeared covered in vines. "What the Hell!"

"SWAMPY YOUR ALIVE?" Naruto yelled. "Dude it's been like how long!"

"Shut it Constantine he was hurting the Green can I kill him?" Swamp thing said.

"No. The old fucker watching us will get pissy." Naruto said as he summoned a small fire ball. "Move some vines I don't want to hurt ya." Swamp thing did as Naruto put the ball to Mizuki's torso. "Who are you working for?"

"OROCHIMARU! I WAS TOLD TO JOIN KONOHA AS A SLEEPER AGENT! FUCK DAMNIT STOP!" Mizuki yelled in pain with the acidic touch of swamp thing and the fire ball combined was enough to send anyone into insanity.

"Sure." Naruto said as he stopped. Hiruzen and Anbu appeared. "Old man."

"He is still alive barely. Constantine good to see ya." Swamp thing said putting down Mizuki. "It's been nearly Six thousand years."

"Yeesh." Naruto said as Swamp thing left. "Well questions?"

"What happened to you why did he call you Constantine?" Hiruzen said as Naruto smiled.

"My Ancestors from the dawn of time All have been called Constantine or Namekaze we have the innate ability to piss people off like no other... We step from the shadows with a trench coat, cigarette in our mouths and full of wisecracks. We fight the demonic horde's bastard children, we are demonologists exorcists and petty dabblers in the dark arts. We walk this path alone for no one is crazy enough to walk it with us.... Well maybe a silent purple haired pale eyed girl..." Naruto said as he took a drag of the cigarette.