Orientation Programme

So the story starts from here ......

Indian University (IU) (Arts and Science )

Security : Sir you are not allowed to go inside the AUDITORIUM , only candidates are allowed ...you can wait outside or you can leave.

Urmila's Dad : Okay Urmi, you go inside the auditorium. I will wait here till you come back ( Urmi looks at her Dad with worried😔😔😔 look )

Urmila 's mind voice
Dad how will I go alone ...can you please com with me ...please ...

Urmi's Dad : Don't be scared ..I am here with you ...get in..... (Urmi gives a okay sign and goes inside )

Auditorium is full of people ....it's almost a huge crowd that Urmi never seen in her life before .... And she is scared 😳😳😳 and looking here and there like a baby who is lost in a crowded market ....

A voice : Come sit here .... A girl said from the crowd....

Urmi : smiles a little 🙂 and takes the seat next to her.

As the programme starts with a prayer song and the principal of the college gives the introduction and the program goes on....

MC : And last the History of the campus...

Urmi is very much bored listening to the history 😑 of the campus ... Seriously who cares.... 🤷‍♀️

MC of the program: Now students can go for a campus walk ...headed by your seniors ... And your parent's can also join with you for the campus walk ....

As soon as she comes out of the auditorium her eyes searches for her father . She saw him and he smiled back🙂... With father by her side both went to the campus walk along with other students and some of their parent's.

As going further and further inside the campus... Seniors are explaining the rules of the campus one by one reaching each place..

Girl from the crowd smiles at urmi and she smiles back

Girl : Hai I am Annabelle Marium Paul, you can call be Anna and she smiles 😊 . Both of their parent's starts talking introducing themself.

Urmi : Hai Anna I am Urmila Janakan call me Urmi (smiles back 🙂 )

Anna : I am Accounts major. what's your major Urmi???

Urmi : same pinch chocolate pinch. You must give a chocolate when we meet next time ( smiles and gives Anna a hi-five) 🙌

Anna : haan haan yes I will. So let's met in the class tomorrow Urmi (bits bye by the time the campus walk is over and everyone leaves the college)

Urmi : Tata Anna let's met tomorrow🙂 and don't forget the chocki anna🍫..

Anna smiles and winks 😉 sure

Urmi goes home with her father

To be continued....