The Azure Hedgehog

Eggman's POV

"Stupid hedgehog and his friends! I would be ruling the world by now if it wasn't for them!"I yelled out loud as I parked my Eggmobile in an alleyway.

Shadow the hedgehog was the worst ever. He was cocky and always spoiled my plans. He's so childish and never calms down. He is so fast and won't stop running around. With the help of his friends, I can't do anything without being caught.

Rouge the Bat who is Shadow's little sister is a smart one. The girl was smarter than most people I have met. Adopted by Shadow at the age nine she has been at the ebony hedgehog's side ever since. Nothing can split the dynamic duo up. 

Tails the Fox was a talkative kid. He welded a hammer who he would always hit people with. Who gave him the hammer is unknown to most.  He was hostile and never liked being teased or bullied. He would stand up for anyone and everything. No matter what he would always stand up for what he thinks is right.

Amy the hedgehog was strong but mostly a knucklehead. She only used brute force and her fists to get the job done. She was stronger than anyone she came across but definitely not smarter. She protected the Master Emerald that sat on Angel Island that was deep underwater in the ocean.

Knuckles is from the far feature. He came here to make sure his home is safe. Since something went wrong at around this time period that made everything come crashing down. Hs home is now destroyed and there is nothing to go back to. The only way to save his home is to fix the past. He has superpowers and could lift anything with his mind. 

Cream the Rabbit is also from the feature. She traveled here with Knuckles and wanted to help him on his quest. She was the princess but decided to run away. Cream wanted to be herself and not someone she wasn't meant to be and what other people wanted her to be. Her fire powers kept everyone back and she was the best in battle.

Silver the hedgehog worked for G.U.N. He usually worked a lot but soon started to warm up to Shadow and his friends. He is just a normal hedgehog with no enhanced speed for superpowers. But this hedgehog is great with any weapon. He was edgy and didn't really get along with others. After his friend Chris who was a sick human died in an accident he hasn't been the same.

Blaze the cat is Silver's partner. She is a seductive cat and wears a bunch of makeup. She always helps Silver and treats him like a brother. It might not seem like it but Silver and Blaze seem more like a family than anything. She takes care of Silver and helps him out with everything.

I had just lost a battle to Shadow the hedgehog and his stupid friends. Even though they were all different they still worked together... To well together. It was a pain that I could never make anything faster than the heroic ebony hedgehog. No matter what I do I can't seem to defeat him.

I needed someone as fast as Shadow the Hedgehog on my side. Maybe I could make another Metal Shadow? My last one did get destroyed by Shadow himself but it took him a lot of effort. If I could get my hands on a Chaos Emerald I could try building another.

I was just walking through the city. Everyone steered clear of my path as I walked down the sidewalk. Everyone eyed me weirdly as I walked by. I would never really walk around in public without my army but I needed a break.

As I walked I saw a mother fox with her son. They looked so happy together. I saw the shimmer in the boy's eyes as his mother handed him the ice cream that she had bought for the boy. It was a nice sight of happiness... I wonder if I could feel that happiness for once.

As I walked down the sidewalk towards the park I felt a breeze rush past me. I looked over to see a blue blur running away from something. I followed the blue blur deeper into the park. 

I followed it to the bathrooms in the middle of the park. The small restroom was made from brick with a navy blue roof and two red doors one being the woman restroom and the other being the men's.

When the blur skidded to a stop I made out a figure of a ten-year-old boy. He was young and had completely blue quills. His arms were completely tan and so was his muzzle. His eyes were emerald green and seemed to glow as they darted around. He had a long white and red scarf around his neck and red and white shoes.

The boy looked around then pulled out a spray can from his quills. I watched as he sprayed the paint on the empty brick wall before him. He smirked as he took the crimson red paint and sprayed my logo onto the wall.

The boy backed up and looked at his work. He smiled wider then nodded as he started to walk away. He didn't seem to have a family and looked lonely. I could tell he was a quiet kid and he seemed fast... Maybe this is it.

"Hey, kid! Wait up!" I yelled and he stopped right in his tracks and put his arms up and slowly turned around.

He looked like I was pointing one of my ray guns at him. He was completely still and didn't move. His arms were raised above his head and he had a worried look in his eyes.

"You're not in trouble kid... My name is Eggman and I was wondering if you wanted to talk?" I asked him and he put his arms down and slowly walked towards me.

"W-Why do y-you want t-to talk to m-me?" He asked me with a stuttering voice and looked up at me since he was pretty short.

"I wanted to know if you have anywhere to go... Where are your parents and what's your name?" I asked him and he looked down at the ground.

"My name is Sonic... My parents left me in the woods as a baby. I never had parents and had to do everything on my own," He told me without his stutter and now talking normally.

"Why don't you stay with me?" I asked him and he looked up at me in surprise.

"Why would you want someone like me for a son?" He asked me and I kneeled down so I could be on his level.

"You look like a good kid... I also need some company back at my lab. I'm the famous evil Eggman. I need someone fast to help me out... What do you say?" I asked him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Sonic didn't say a word. Instead, he pulled me into a hug and held onto me like I was his lifeline. He was crying of happiness and was staining my shoulder with tears. I soon felt him go limp in my arms and noticed he was asleep.

I slowly lifted him and carried him out of the park. I headed to my Eggmobile that was parked neatly and hidden away in an alley. Balancing Sonic in one arm I dorve the Eggmobile with one hand as I made my way back to my base.