the mission

everyone pov

Batman had call us to the main room for a mission but at the time he was talking to black canary but when we arrived they stopped and looked at us than batman spoke I have a mission for you in Gotham city but I got someone to help you while you there cause you don't go there a lot but first we need to go to the bat cave but DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING said batman. 

kid flash pov

When got there batman told us the person that was going to help us was his sidekick but don't ask questions or else said batman before he could finish a kid walked in with the colours red, black and green and he said don't worry bats I'll be fine than he said hi my name is robin I ran right up to him and gave him a fright that made him step back and than I said sorry a speedster thing and my name is kid flash but my team calls me Wally this is the team Artemis ,miss Martian, superboy and our leader Kaldur nice to meet you so you're helping us for the next than Wally stop to think than robin spoke four weeks, batman than spoke up and said if anything happens to robin you won't just have me going after you the whole justice league will go after you kaldur said why the whole league I'll explain that said robin the league help train me and watch over me if batman was too busy so they would and bats you don't need to worry even black carary will say don't to worry so why will you  robin said we should leave Artemis said we should go to the cave and sleep first cause its late everyone said ok when we got there Wally ask can we ask question to get to know you robin than robin said batman won't like it superboy said do you always follow what he says or what super boy said superboy he's our guest superboy so we need to trust him and how can we do that if we don't know him kaldur was about to speak but Wally than said wheres robin miss m used her powers to locate him he's in the train in room crying by the looks of it said miss m but than kaldur said Wally go but wait for us when we got there all we could hear was crying.

Artemis pov 

 Artemis waked in and said whats happening robin said nothing he said than why are you crying said Artemis the only reason batman never let me join cause he was afraid of what you guys would say he said not to go on this mission but I kept saying let me go I can handle it said robin but why did he say that said said Artemis cause I have been robin since age 9 and what happened to my parents by this time every one was in the room when robin looked up he saw them my I ask what happen to your parents ask kaldur they were murder in front of me when I was 8 years old since then I been afraid of what people say about me so I din't really won't to meet you guys and join the team cause of it miss m said you never won't to meet us for what we would of said not what we would think...

sorry if you think short I will make it longer as I go hope you like it but just saying its my first story I've read lots of stories and I thought this would a good thing to write about please tell me what you think.