She Has the Big Gay

It was Friday on the morning, in the Artisanal Cheese store, Bread was watering his Bread plants while he was trying to Phone Phineas and Ferb but they didn't reponse the phone, Bread get deppresed some minutes, 20 minutes after that, in the front of the Window, it was a female  furry (Or it was male, idk).
Bread opened the door of the store.
-Welcome in!
Bread Said.
-Do you want to buy some of our artisanal Cheese?
The furry was standing there in front of him, like a ghost, like she wasn't alive, looking right into Bread's Eyes.
-Yes, I want to buy some Cheese, please. The furry said.

-Then come in. Bread Opened the door for her.

The furry wanted to stay outside of the store, there was something in environment, something Bad, something Terrible.

-Why you bring the Cheese outside? I don't want to enter. I want to complete Cheese, please.
She Said.

Bread, some terrified, brought the Cheese outside.

-Here, It will be 10 dollar.

She grab the Cheese and put her hand in here pocket, she was looking for something, maybe the money.

She brings out the money.
-Here, also my name is Sokko.

Bread started to feel kind of bad, like that sensation about something Bad is going to happen.

- Why you didn't wanted to come in? Bread asked to her.

-Because I have THE B I G  G A Y.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 28, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

ARTISANALCHEESEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें