Welcome To Hell

I opened my eyes only to find myself in and office.

A man peaked through the door and said, "He-Mika? Come on."

I stood up looking around and walked into the strange mans office.

I reached into my pocket to grab out my knife but found nothing.

I sat down and the man said, "He-Mika Dakasue. You are dead. You got shot on accident."

I rolled my eyes. Like my death was an accident. I was shot on purpose. Stupid cops.

"So I will show you to your house, soulmate, and everything else you need to know!"

I crossed my arms trying to figure out who He-Mika Danksue is. My name is He-Min Dakasue.

The man said, "I'm Michale. Um..Janet!" All of a sudden a lady popped out of nowhere and said, "Hi!"

I jumped and said, "Holy Shirt!" I put a hand on my throat and said, "What's going on?!? I can't even say Shirt! Fork! What it going on?!?"

Michale sighed and said, "Let's just show you to your house and Soulmate."

*A few moments later*

We arrived at the huge house.

Michale smiled and said, "Now it's not very big but this is the best we could get

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Michale smiled and said, "Now it's not very big but this is the best we could get. And this is your soulmate, Todd.

I looked in front of me to find a man with his shirt off and was flexing.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I mentally gagged. Not my type. AT ALL.

Michale pulled up a screen and said, "Here is a memory of you saying you liked muscular guys. So Todd, He-Mika. He-Mika, Todd. Have fun you two."

Michale left and Todd said, "So you've met Todd. But have you met Ron and John?" Todd flexed his arms while nodding.

I want to kill him right now. I walked past him and said, "Get dressed. We have a welcome party to go to."

I opened the door and said, "Janet?" "Hi!" I smiled at her and said, "Where's my room?"

She pointed to double doors and said, "In there." I nodded and said, "Bye." "Bye!"