So let's get stuff STRAIGHT here

WHY THIS BOOK EXIST AND STUFF ABOUT IT

I'm here I know I'm still alive, anywho sinice I'm stupid and it took me awhile to realized I'm REALLY BAD at finsihing books, SO WHY NOT MAKE ONE-SHOTS! Tbh this will probably all be afterdeath, cause it's my OTP for undertale but I'll sprinkle in a few other ships here and there when I feel like it, I'm also bored af and need to do something so that's the purpose of this, I'll only be doing one-shots when I come up with other story's or when in bored af, SO this won't be consistant .

_______________________________________

THOSE REFRENCES

And if you spot any musicals references (*cough* *cough* hamilton*cough* ... did I scare you off with my basic-ness?) Feel free to scream the refernce at me in da comments
_______________________________________

LIKING CHAPTERS

Sooo if you like a chapter give, it a like (COMMET, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE TO SEE MORE) So I know if you like it or not so I can make sequel-shots  if it gets a lot of like / stars / whatever.

_______________________________________

REQUESTS

Now for requests! I'll just make a request page for that, it's make things a lot more easier to find requests, and if you don't request on a the page but instead on a chapter, I may or may not ignore it, Idk it depends if I like your idea or not. AND IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF YOU ADD THE PLOT TO YOUR REQUEST. I would love if you added a PLOT to your request so I can make it AS close as possible to what you were expecting it to be, and I might not be able to think of an plot for it if you dont add a PLOT to the request.

_______________________________________

ANONYMOUS REQUEST EXIST HERE!

And I seem to notice not that many people request (or maybe it's just me) So if you want just ask in the request if you don't want me to mention you in chapter in your commet, and I wont mention you in the chapter!

_______________________________________

OKAY IM DONE

335 WORDS, that's WAY to much of an intro chapter (sorry I talk A LOT) anywho I hope you enjoy this one-shot BOOK and I'll try to make a chapter soon!