Chapter one.

"Bailey come down here honey, we have to talk" my mother yelled from downstairs.

I ran downstairs. I grabbed a cookie off of the counter and took a bite of it. My mother sat down on the couch. "Sit down sweetie. this is important" she said.

I looked at her like I was confused. And then I sat Down beside her facing her.

"What is it mom? is everything okay?" I asked. The last time she had acted this way was when my grand mother passed away. I hope nobody has passed away.

"Well honey, your dad has called me this morning and he wants you to come stay the sumer with him." She said with tears gathering in her eyes.

"Mom I don't wanna leave. no! He can't just ask for me after 17 years mom" I said trying to hold the tears back.

"Yes he can he is your father. now go upstairs and start packing I will be taking you to the airport in the morning" she said standing up walking away into the kitchen.

"But mom...." I said. she just kept on walking. The tears finally decided to fall out of my eyes.

I don't know why my father wants my to stay with him after 17 years.

I ran upstairs to my room and I started packing.

Let me do a little bit of explaining my self now. My name is hailey jones. I am 17 years old and I'm about 5'10. I have blonde wavy hair that goes down almost to my belly button. Not to long and not to short. I have blue eyes. Well sometimes they are blue and then they are green. So there really just kinda both.

After about 3 hours I finally finished packing. I looked at the time on the table beside my bed. It read 8:45pm I spent my whole day packing. Lame.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. When I got out I put my pajamas on. And hopped in bed. I read a little bit of the bible. I read it every night. And when I finish reading. I put my bible on my night stand and turned the lamp off and lays down. I said my prayers. And I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! So this is my second book I do hope y'all like it! I'm inns try to make this one a little bit better then the other one. Please vote and comment. And add to your library!! Please follow (: thanks .

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖