A stranger, to my love - a phanfic

Hey guys, so i'm writing this author note type a thing before the first chapter becuase I wanted to tell you, I am not the best writter ( its funny beause im actaully in a class to help me get better at writting, and yeah its embarassing) , i'm literaly writing this before i write are know what I even writting about lol, Im not the best at spelling/grammer/finding my errors so please don't laugh. and you may ask why are you even writting this then. Thats a good question because i don't know its probably because i want to write one so people can enjoy but idk. Anyways Hopefully you like whatever I end up writing and yah:) please give me feedback to because that would help a lot too. also if you wanted to talk my kik is: alyssaisnotonfire_ so yeah anyways as dan would say "goodbye internet" lol enjoy:) 

p.s i wrote most of this (like the fanfic) while listening to "To Build a Home" my favorite song which is a sad song.

So here we go first chapter!

 Chapter 1;

{ Back story } Dan had a boyfriend named Jake ( I just made up a name ) and one day after he got back from going to the store he walked in on Jake makingout with another guy, and ran out of the apartment. Never spoke to Jake again. }

{The part of the story is like a month or so ago after he walked in on his boyfriend ( well ex now) }

Dan decided to walk into town for a drink from Starbucks even though it was a very dark and gloomy outside. Dan was really upset/depressed which caused him to always want to stay inside and not want interact with anyone or anything. But today he wanted to get fresh air and be alone. 

When he got to starbucks he ordered his usaul drink, and sat down on a chair, scrolling through tumblr on his phone, and waiting for his name to be called. A few minutes later he looked up and saw him, the cheating, dirt bag. Dan just wanted to go up to him and slap him saw him,  for everything he did like  cheating, making him love him, wasting his time,lying, and trusting him. But he did'nt want to talk to him or have him see him at all though so he ignored his presents. So Dan just looked down at his phone again and started scrolling through tumblr.  But just his luck as soon a few seconds later, Jake, the one person he is trying to avoid come up to him.  

"Dan...." Jake said awkwardly 

Dan just ignored him and went on his phone acting like no one was even there.

"Dan... I didn't mean to hurt you.. I'm sorry.. I just... I liked someone else while dating you and I did'nt know what to do."

"Dan you're order is ready" the ladie working starbuck said. 

Dan got up and got his starbucks and jake followed

"Dan..." Jake said

"Get the fuck away from me you Twat" Dan yelled and then walked out the door.

As he was walking home he decided to walk to the park instead of going back to his appartment. 

( when he got to the park)

Dan figured why not swing so he got on a swing slowly swinning. He started to tear up. 

Dan P.O.V.

I guess i'm not good enough for anyone. Maybe I did derserved to get cheated on. I'm just a freak that doesn't derserve love.