Finger Fetish

1st October 2018

It was night and my friends and I were on the dockside. We were hanging near the railing. One of our friends who had moved away to Canada was back in my hometown for a few weeks. 

He suddenly started shouting, "my visa! my visa!" and pointed towards the water. "it blew away and is in the water,"

We looked into the black water and could see this piece of white paper floating around. We started panicking a bit but before we could do anything. My friend jumps into the water swimming towards the piece of paper. We turn on our flashlights to see better. My friend swims towards it and as he takes ahold of the piece of paper, he realizes that it was just an empty cigarette packet. 

*scene changes*

I am now inside a room with a balcony facing the dockside with two of my friends. THers light outside so it'sday One being the one who lost his visa and the other my best friend. They've never really liked each other yet in the dream they're a couple. I'm also in a relationship, my partner the famous Stefan Salvatore. Damon Salvatore is also present and so is a girl in my business class ( I have never spoken to her). The couples are obviously being themselves: romantically annoying. 

"Okay just stop," Damon wines to Stefan, annoyed by the lack of attention he's getting. 

"Why don't you pair up with ******** (girl from business class)?" Stefan suggests loudly with a smirk. 

" No fucking way," Damon and (girl from business class) say in unison looking angrily at Stefan.

Stefan shrugs his shoulder and I laugh. He comes behind me and hugs me. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his head into my neck resting it on my shoulder. I gently place my left hand on his cheek, stroking it. He moves his mouth towards my hand and places soft kisses on it. His lips go to my fingers and he kissed each one. He then begins sucking them.

*dream ends*

Authors Note: I woke up because my stupid alarm went off and ugh I regretted waking up. well, that was wild. Also in the dream, I was really enjoying what Stefan was doing but in reality, I would smack the guy lol