Turnabout Friendship

Author notes:

I got the Idea of this fanfiction after playing the 3rd series of Ace Attorntey : Trials & Tirbulations. The original story belongs to Capcom. I just wrote the fanfiction. Enjoy^^

Warning : Shonen-ai Alert! (Phoenix x Edgeworth)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s about the day after Miles Edgeworth took his role as Iris’ defense attorney. Phoenix decided to take his case all alone. However, it’s not easy even for Phoenix Wright, the ace attorney, to handle a case in bad condition. After falling from the burnt bridge, having a heavy cold that made him passed out for a while, all he thought is how to save Maya Fey, and how to save Iris from the guilty verdict.

On the night before the 2nd trial, there was a heavy snow on that mountain. There was no way Phoenix can go back to his office. 

“ Hum… I don’t know what should I do now…” Phoenix looked at all his evidences and the file case in his room, “ Dahlia Halkthrone…. Why her again…. And Iris….”

“ She’s rather cute, isn’t she?” suddenly a big figure appeared in front of him.

“ GYAAA!!!! GHOST!!!”

“ GHOST???? WHEREEE???” Sister Bikini screamed and panicked too.

“ I mean…. (you, of course) Oh, sorry, I think it’s just my imagination…”

“ Oh, I see…. Thanks God it’s not that GHOST….”

“ What?” Phoenix almost scream again ,” What do you mean by ‘that GHOST’?”

“ You know what? Actually, this Hazakura Temple is almost famous for the Occult Phenomena….” Sister Bikini whispered, “And the most famous one is the Snow Maiden….”

  “ A Snow Maiden…?” Suddenly Edgeworth appeared beside Phoenix.

“ EDGEEYYY? Why you were here?” Phoenix jumped.

“ You see, the weather is very bad outside. You don’t want to ask me to go home in such weather, do you?” Edgeworth stared coldly.

 “ Of course no… I mean…. Why you are in my room?”

 “ …. “ Edgeworth was rather blushing,” I just…concern about your conditi… Oh no, I mean… I just want to tell Sister Bikini that my room is very cold and I wonder why…”

 “ Mr. Edgeworth, do you mind if I ask you why your face is rather red?” Sister Bikini asked.

 “ AH, it must be because of the weather! Let’s just continue with your story. What is a Snow Maiden?” Edgewoth quickly changed the topic.

 “(Is that really a connection between the weather and someone’s face? People usually become pale when he’s in the cold weather but Edgewoth is red, isn’t he?)” Phoenix thought as he stared Edgeworth face.

 “ So, you know. Long time ago, there was a Miko who fell in love with a folklorist who came to study about this village’s culture. Because of her love to the folklorist, she lost her pureness, and couldn’t communicate with God anymore. The village then cursed by the God, so it was almost destroyed by the earthquake and the heavy snow. And not long time after that, the folklorist vanished. No one know what happened to the folklorist, but some believe that the folklorist was killed by the villagers because he has stole the miko’s pureness which cause the disaster in the village….”

 “ Such tragic story…” Phoenix Murmured.

 “And then… The Miko blamed herself for the disaster…and the murder of her lover… so he hung herself under the big tree near the entrance gate… And after that incident… her ghost sometimes appear on the heavy snow weather, and she like to kidnap some cool guys who resemble her lover… And you know, this afternoon there was an earthquake right? The heavy snow and the earthquake… just like those legend, isn’t it? So, maybe she has found her victim….” Sister Bikini said with scary face as she pointed Edgeworth. “ Mr. Edgeworth… you just said that your room is very cold, didn’t you? Maybe it was a sgin that she want to take you with her….”