Prologue

Yuki Onna was leaving the forest with her child Fumi wrapped in a blanket fast asleep. "My child I wish you don't live in loneliness like your mother and decide you should live a better life." Yūki onna said softly kissing her child on the forehead. She then looked up seeing the building. 

"I hope they take care of you good my child

"I hope they take care of you good my child." Yūki onna said leaving her child fumi in the front step of the inn as fumi started to cry as her mother left her daughter leaving a trail of ice behind her. 

Chitose's pov 

I heard the crying of a child outside I opened the front door step seeing a child with white hair wrapped in a blanket crying. "What's wrong nakai-san." Yuuna said. "It's nothing yuuna it's just this child here." I said as I picked up the child she had this cold feeling I couldn't understand. "We must bring her inside." Yuuna said as me and yuuna brought the child in she kept crying. "What shall we do nakai-san." Yuuna said as I tried to calm down the child. "Chitose-Chan it feels cold." Yaya said shivering a little as she saw me with a child in my arms. "Where did you find the child." Sagiri said walking in seeing the child. "Was at the front door step and I saw her also there was a trail of ice too." I said. "That's the daughter of Yūki-onna." Sagiri said. "Daughter of Yūki-onna." I heard nonko-san walking in seeing what was going on. "She's very young and what should we do." Yuuna said. "Why don't we try to raise her." Nonko said. "That's a good idea but who should she sleep with." I said. "We can't let nonko-san sleep with her." Sagiri said. "I would think it would between Sagiri and yuuna." Yaya said. "Are you sure she can see me maybe she should be with sagiri." Yuuna said. "M-m-me." Sagiri pointed to her self. "Does she have a name." Yaya said. I then discover this old paper I felt in the blanket. "It says her name is fumi." I said pulling the paper out of the blanket. I then scan through the let seeing what it says. "So the mother wants her daughter to live a better life." I said putting the paper down on the table. "So it's decided for fumi to sleep with sagiri for the time being and we can take turns raising her." I said as everyone nodded. "Well sagiri Why don't you hold fumi." I said handing fumi to sagiri. "W-wait I don't know what to do." Sagiri said As I walked off into my office. 

Sagiri's pov 

"W-What should I do." I said holding Fumi who was asleep. "I could help you sagiri-san." Yuuna said. "Ahh thank you yuuna." I said walking into my room with yuuna while holding fumi. "How should I even start I haven't even taken care of a child before." I said. "Well theirs a first in everything sagiri-chan." Yuuna said as I nodded looking at fumi and seeing her blue orbs looking at me. "M...ma...ma." Fumi tried to say. "Wait was she trying to say something." I said. "I think she's trying to say mama." Yuuna said. "W-What she thinks I'm her mother." I said. "I believe so." Yuuna said. 

Through out the years sagiri and yuuna tried to raise fumi together.