Im Kermitting Seweyside After This

Pepe walked out of the bathroom with gReeN gOo all over his hands. He'd been jacking off to the sexy Kermit's photo again

He'd stolen this photo from the porno Kermit tried out for.

HE WAS JUST TOO SEXY FUCK

even the thought of Kermit all nakey makes Pepe's peepee feel funny. his peepee didnt usually feel this funny, but he liked it. He really really liked it.

He didn't expect to cum face to face with Kermit the second he walked out the door-

"KERMIT!" hE wAs sPOoked

"Hi Pepe..." Kermit said, eyeing his gooey hands, one which held his photo.

"ITS ANOTIT WHATXT YOGUC THFIFNK"

Kermit wasnt having none of this shit.

"I kNow you wiggle your peener to my picture Pepe."

OwO Pepe started blushing like a lot, a lot.

"I can hears your loud ass moans through the door. Its sexy ;)" Kermits own biggie silly willy started dancing in his pants, making Pepe's feel funky again.

"Kermit..." Pepe whispered "I need to... Go to the bathroom again..."

"How about the bedroom?" Kermit grabbed Pepe by the Wiggly Snek and dragged him over to the bed. "Its more fun in here memey boi."

SDUSKDJDKFJK

Pepe wasnt wearing any pants. Kermit rolled him over so his ass was in the air. KERMIT TOOK OFF HIS INVISIBLE PANTS SO PEPE COULD LOOK AT HIS LONG, THICK, SLIMY, JUICEY COCK. 😰

Kermit did not HESITATE. BITCH.

HE RAMMED HIS WEENIE RIGHT INTO PEPES POOPY HOLE.

PEPE SCREECHED AND MOANED AT THE SAME TIME OHHHH IT WAS SO THICK AND UNNGGHHH YES KERMIT YESS SHOVE THAT FROGGY DICK INTO ME HARDER DADDY-

Pepe didn't realize he was being that loud until Ms.Piggy walked in.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" She was a mAD hoe alright.

Both of them stopped in their horny tracks.

"Piggy I can explai-

"WHO SAID YOU COULD FUCK PEPE WITHOUT ME KERMI?" She said ripping her purple dress off to show off her biggy piggy titties and sticky wicky pussy.

She hungrily stared between the bois as she walked over to the bed. SHE RAMMED HER FIST RIGHT DOWN KERMITS ASSHOLE.

now they was all screaming and moaning and shit.