┏ 12 ━ POISON ┓

Jin runs through the dorms, looking for his probably harmed friend. He hears loud screams, multiple to be completely precise.

"What if Namjoon's in trouble?" He asks himself, nearing the destination of the screams.

"Oh my god Seokjin hyung!" Namjoon says in relief. "I nearly died in there."

Jin hears the worry in Namjoon's voice. The younger cries into Jin's shoulder.

"Where are the others?" Jin asks, hoping that they're okay.

"Taehyung...he got to them." Namjoon says, pulling away from the older, "I was so scared."

"It's okay Namjoon, as long as your safe," Jin replies.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't leave me...please...I don't have anyone left."

"Why would I leave you Namjoon? I could never,"Jin says. "I'm going to just give Jeongguk a call to see if he's done hanging out with the psychopath."

RING

"Voicemail huh," Jin mumbles, "I'm going to check the dorms-"

"What if someone hurts you?! I'm coming too," Namjoon insists, grabbing ahold of Seokjin's arm.

"Let's go then."

[5 minutes later.]

Jin covers his mouth, tears threatening to fall as he witnesses the dead body of his best friend.

"N-Namjoon we have to call the fucking police!"

"We can't!" Namjoon yells.

Jin looks at Namjoon in disbelief. "Why the fuck not?! He's fucking dead Namjoon! We could be next!"

"Who the fuck do you think they're going to blame hyung?" Namjoon asks, "we're not even next'l

Jin folds his arms, waiting for a logical answer. "What do you mean?"

"Jin we're not next...because...." Namjoon pauses before smirking. "You are."

At this point Jin adds up all the puzzle pieces in his brain. There's no way it is Namjoon all this time!

"All this time it was yo-"

"Shush Jin...it was just a joke." Namjoon says before laughing.

"Oh my god Namjoon, I was so scared. There's no way it could be you!" Jin says, relieved, "I'm sorry it was just Yoongi and Jungkook...they told me some things."

"What have they been telling you?!" Namjoon asks raising his voice.

"They told me that it was you-"

"Don't listen to them. You hear me-oh wait you can't listen to them!"

Namjoon laughs again. "Because they're dead."

"Don't put that thought back in my mind Namjoon." Jin says, "We-"

"Oh right sorry," Namjoon apologizes, heading to the kitchen. "I'm going to get us drinks."

"Yeah I'm a bit thirsty, thanks."

[5 minutes later.]

'Stupid Jin, You shouldnt have trusted
me. You should've run when you had the chance.

You should've Listened to them.'