Prologue

(Quick Author's Note: "I'm going through all of the chapters and editing them to suit my better writing style and technique, and I don't know if that get's rid of comments, but if you're choosing to read this book, please don't be a silent reader! Words cannot explain how much work I've put into this book, so please leave a few comments per chapter and a vote!
Thank you, I love you a lot, and please enjoy the book!")

(Edit: It did get rid of all the comments, so please comment lovelies, bye bye!)

Jeong Y/n
Quirk: Air Manipulation

She can generate and blow any temperature of air and control the harshness of it. She can use this to push air towards her target, moving or setting the target off balance. She also has the ability to blow wind out of her hands and feet.

Sometimes, for unknown reasons, she takes the moisture from the air and can shoot some sort of water from her hands. The amount of water depends on the climate, and the state her body is in. On some occasions, it can almost be the amount of a river with a strong current, and on other occasions, it can be less than a dripping faucet.

Weakness:
Using her quirk too hard or too long, can make her drowsy, and pass out, or have symptoms of being drunk. Her hair transforms into a mysterious, ocean-like blue and silver color combo, signaling that she's using her quirk; this can be her downfall, by alerting her opponent when to be on guard and when they have a good time to attack. When the color fades, it means that her quirk is becoming less effective, or she's getting tired.

Appearance:
Her hair is a gorgeous h/c cut to perfection at a h/l length. The look suits her beautifully, as it should. Her parents force her to keep it that way, because to them, appearance is what molds the opinions. As already written, the use of her quirk changes her hair as well.
Her skin tone is a glowing (pale/tan/dark)-ish color, and her cheeks are always dusted a light rose color at all times.
Her eyes are e/c but become grey at seemingly random moments. Even she has no idea why they fade out of e/c and into grey.
Her height is (short/medium/tall), though still smaller than most boys and girls. (Even smaller than Izuku.)

Personality:
Her range of emotions can be anywhere. Trying to guess how she'll act is a gamble. She acts based on how she's feeling that particular day. She's mostly an average, happy and bubbly teenage girl, with snarky remarks and sarcasm laced between almost every sentence. Though some days she can be moody and snap at everyone. But it happens to the best of us. Even through these days, she tries to be a social person. Getting to know people, and having social skills was crucial to be a hero.

Ambitions or Dreams:
She wants to be a hero more than anything in the world.
She also wants to start a family of her own in the future, but not for a while... the world needs a great foundation for heroes. Heroes that would obviously have to include her.

Past:
She was made because of a quirk marriage. Her father had a water manipulation quirk, and her mother had an air bending quirk. But, her quirk wasn't intended to be the way it was.

Mrs. Hina Jeong: Her mother, is a pureblood Japanese, raised extremely wealthily and is know to have been extremely sweet and kind. She has one brother, that she lost contact with as soon as her parents forced her to leave home and marry her now-husband. She's extremely social which meant that she had a lot of friends, and knew almost everyone in Japan. Her caring and bubbly persona around outsiders was enough for them to feel comfortable spilling important information easily. 

Mr. Seungji Jeong: Her father, is a half-blood Japanese, and a half-blood Korean. He has raised in a traditional Korean household and was not born with much. His family was poor, meaning so was he and his four other siblings. With the discovery of his quirk, he built himself an impeccable social status and a job that pays more than what they need to survive. These days, he's not as social and his wife, and is more on the intellectual side. Though he is very kind to outsiders. Quiet, but kind. His choice was always the opposite of anything including interaction-wise.