y o o n g i

I miss him.

Yes, I know he is cheating.

Min YoonGI my boyfriend is a CHEATER.

Today is my last day. What do I mean?

Well, in highschool I wanted to die so much. I got bullied and was an orphan. I had noone.

Well a little death angel came to me. She told me oneday. I will have the love of my life, but when he stops loving me. I have to return to her. Or he dies.

Ofcourse I love him so much. I never want him to die. Since he is  my first and last love, I want him to be happy. Even if it means he doesnt love me.

My time is running out 5 minutes before I have to leave, and he still isnt here. 

I start writing a note for yoongi knowing hes not coming back from his side chicks house untill 1 in the morning. 

I cry knowing the last moment of my life is alone.

Just like old times. I wiped my tears and looked around for one last time.

¨Ill miss you min yoongi. Be happy and have a good life

And just like that you found yourself walking in a bright light with the little death angel.

¨Goodbye. My love.¨

And Just like that you were gone. Dissapperd.Dead. FOREVER.

                                                                        YOONGI'S POV

It was currently 1 in the morning and  I just got back from lisa's house.

I dont know why Im cheating on Y/N.

I guess my love faded. Im planning on breaking up with her now.

As I walk into the house. Its quiet and cold. 

Maybe she's asleep. I walk upstairs expecting her to peacefully sleeping.

Sadly she nowhere. Im just welcome with a note. I read the note.

DEAR YOONGI,

Im sorry it had to ended this way. By the time you read this Im long gone.

Ive waited and waited but you never came. Its fine I guess. I want you to be happy even if that means cheating.

The truth along time ago I wanted to die so bad. I got bullied and was alone. I had noone.

But a little death angel visted me. She said I will find a lover. And when they stop loving me I have to leave. Leave this world. 

You stop Loving me and I left. But please dont be sad. Be happy get marrried and have a kid named Eunwoo if its a boy. YOU KNOW I ALSO WANTED A SON LIKE THAT HEHEHE.

Have a goodlife my love. Goodbye.

-Your precious pumpkin.

After reading the letter yoongi was in shock he dropped the note and fell to the ground.

¨What have I done? Y/N! Y/N-ah .COMEBACK! COMEBACK I STILL LOVE YOU!¨

Yoongi sobbed while callong out your name. 

But you were gone.

And he knew that.