Uno

Yes

1. Veronica turned over in her bed, jumping after seeing JD laying next to her. " Hey Veronica." He said waving to her, his hand bloody. " Get out of my bed Jason." She said annoyed, turning around to see Heather Chandler sitting beside the bed. " God JD stop watching her when she sleeps" Heather said smugly. Veronica turned around again, JD sitting up. " The fuck is wrong with you?" Veronica said, sitting up. " A lot of things darling" Jason said , standing up. " Don't call me darling we broke up and you're dead." Veronica said annoyed. " Yeah stop calling her that Jesse James." Heather backed her up, only because she disliked JD.

2. Heather hands JD a blue drink. " The fuck is this?" He asked, taking the drink. " Drain cleaner, thought you wanted to know how it felt." Heather paused " You're dead it won't hurt you.". " Never hurt anybody" He shrugged, taking a sip of it. "Veronica you should try it." Heather said looking over at Veronica who was watching them. " No that'll kill me.". " What makes you so special?" Heather Teased.

3. Veronica was sitting across from JD, writing in her diary. JD was sitting with his arms behind his head, biting his lip slightly, looking under the table. " Where's Heather?" Veronica asked, still writing something down in her diary. " Oh.. Uh. I-I don't k-know" JD said looking up at her. " Jason you never stutter, what's wrong?" Veronica asks, looking up slightly. Heather Chandler crawls out from under the table, JD crossing his arms casually. " Where the hell did you come from?" Veronica asked putting her pen down. " I was taking care of a little problem." Heather said crossing her legs. " Let's just say drain cleaner isn't the only I choked on."

SSSilver_